Kids react to GNR (amusing to watch)

10 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So... can I adopt them all? :heart:

Couldn't agree more! I'm a fan of that little girl. She's adorable and loved the band :wub:

I feel in love with GNR when I listened to You Could Be Mine being 5 years old, it's great to see actually a lot of little kids fall for them when they're exposed to their music!

Haah, yeah. I identify with that girl a lot. I was 11 the first time I watched the WTTJ video on MTV and I was blown away. I fell in love and I've never recovered. :lol:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SEPTEM said:

Well that was seriusly madly cool. 

Just one kid ( that asian kinda teen girl ) didnt like it.  

Pretty much imposible not to love ( or like a lot at least) gnr if u hear carefully their material.

That one asían big girl just decided ( right at the very first chord) she hates gnr. Rest of them actually did heard the songs and loved it.

There was a boy too who said he didn't like Gn'R. 

2 hours ago, axlslash said:

"Slash has a cigarette in his mouth. That's not good for you, bro!" Kid if you only knew the half of it...

This video made me smile :)

Me too...I keep rewatching it...love the girl who sings the verses, head bopping boy and of course the little girl with the blue bow who can't get GNR out of her head lol! :D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

Haah, yeah. I identify with that girl a lot. I was 11 the first time I watched the WTTJ video on MTV and I was blown away. I fell in love and I've never recovered. :lol:

I was 11 when me and my best friend talked her older brother into taking us to see GnR. Of course we didn't get to stay for the whole show. Yea I loved that lil girl reminded me of myself at her age.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Or maybe some people just dont like hard rock or just dont like GNR? And theyre fucking children, I highly doubt a lot of children are going to like GNR. Especially songs like ISE and well... At least half of their material.

Nothing wrong with that

If u read what i wrote i said "listen to the entire material". I didnt say u have to become a die hard lover of each one of gnr songs.  So u better check your reading skills.. (stop it with the stocking, its getting old and lamely funny hahah)

BTW:

Since i saw the vídeo with my wife again .  2 things:

1-That asían girl decided not to like gnr when actually... JUST HEARD THE BANDS NAME 

2- even that girl kinda liked it PC.

So yes. If u hear the entire catalogue u have to at least like gnr a little.  

1 hour ago, SEPTEM said:

If u read what i wrote i said "listen to the entire material". I didnt say u have to become a die hard lover of each one of gnr songs.  So u better check your reading skills.. (stop it with the stocking, its getting old and lamely funny hahah)

BTW:

Since i saw the vídeo with my wife again .  2 things:

1-That asían girl decided not to like gnr when actually... JUST HEARD THE BANDS NAME 

2- even that girl kinda liked it PC.

Oh piss off Septem :lol:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

No, you don't. You've reached the wrong conclusion there. Even if every single Gn'R tune was perfect, some people that listened to the entire catalog will still dislike it. Just because you like it and think it's great doesn't change the fact not everyone is going to relate to it just like some people don't like to eat steak or pet really cute puppies.

Your taste in music doesn't define what's good and if people are going to like it. Not everyone is into Hard Rock, there was a kid there that said it was "too loud" for example.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rovim said:

No, you don't. You've reached the wrong conclusion there. Even if every single Gn'R tune was just perfect, some people that listened to the entire catalog will still dislike it. Just because you like it and think it's great doesn't change the fact not everyone is going to relate to a it just like some people don't like to eat steak or pet really cute puppies.

Your taste in music doesn't define what's good and if people are going to like it. Not everyone is into Hard Rock, there was a kid there that said it was "too loud" for example.

E X A C T L Y

Great post

• Like 1

My daughter likes Guns N' Roses already and she can even name Axl, Slash, and Duff (and Angus :lol:). She's not even three yet so I'd say I'm a proud father!

Great video though. The one girl is so into it and I love the kid who thinks it's too loud.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Wow, you changed my view with your well written reply. Absolutely agree. Our taste in music is superior to people who dislike hard rock. If they dislike GNR, they are simply lying to themselves.

• Like 2

This video is awesome - reminds me of my reaction when I first pressed play on my older brother's cassette player... WOW, WHAT IS THIS?! :) 

And so began the education - hearing these heavy, punchy, yet melodic guitar driven tales of sleaze, drugs, and urban decay really opened my eyes and ears - we grew up with this as the background soundtrack to our lives - how did you react? :) 

I'm a Guns N' Roses Fan, saw Axl Rose 2 times and Slash 2 times, and I'm going to see Guns N' Roses in 2017 with Axl & Slash together, finally!!!

thanks to GTA San Andreas. I'm serious. I'm a big GN'R Fan because of GTA San Andreas.

I was 13 years old, i played GTA San Andreas in 2004 evry day. One song hit my brain so hard. That was Welcome To The Jungle... A time with no internet at home, i knew only this song. And yea .. The lead singer must have long hair! I said the same thing like the kid. Finally i bought Appetite For Destrution and Use Your Illusion. I knew the band only from pictures.. that was a cool time. Later in 2008 i had internet, so one of the first thing was searching about Guns N' Roses. I was sad to know that Slash left the band. But thanks to WWW.. Over the years i have almost every Bootleg from 86 - 93 .. and thanks to GNR i play Guitar. In 2016 i bought my first real Les Paul Gibson.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

My daughter likes Guns N' Roses already and she can even name Axl, Slash, and Duff (and Angus :lol:). She's not even three yet so I'd say I'm a proud father!

Great video though. The one girl is so into it and I love the kid who thinks it's too loud.

She really was into it...loved after she heard WTTJ, she told them how they set the bar high lol! and that head banging boy was pretty cute too...he was enjoying Guns! :headbang:

Just wanted to say that yesterday afternoon, I was making final preparations for a really important job interview. Have you seen those X Factor auditions where someone just burst into tears as they cab't handle the pressure of singing on TV etc? Well I was very much like that. Stressed to the core- head in my hands grumpy. I watched that video and it transformed me, relaxed me and made me laugh. From that point I felt better about the interview. (Which was this morning, and went very well). 

• Like 3