Rock In Rio confirmed

Finally we'll have good chances to get a real streaming not that Coachella´s joke. That 2006´s edition they cut off CD songs but still was a good streaming and  1991,2001 and 2011 they streamed full concert..If there´s a festival that can make GNR broadcasting a concert, that festival is Rock in Rio.. So...Yeah, that´s a very good news!

3 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Meh, why is everyone so excited about this?

It means we'll get at least one pro-shot from this line-up. I want to think that continuing the tour means they'll be supporting a new album but I know better.

Edited by Gordon Comstock
  • Like 3

Just now, PsychoKiss344 said:

Is that a for sure thing though?

Doesn't the band have the last say if they want their show streamed ?

Probably, but they're (co)headlining, I'm pretty sure they'll stream it. If Axl let them stream the 2011 performance he'll let them stream anything, especially if Slash and Duff are there.

This is awesome!! My chances of seeing them again are getting bigger. And the fact that they're sharing the bill with The Who gives me hope that we won't have to see a pro shot version of The fn' Seeker.

Some people are pretty concerned because of Axl's last pro shot in Rio but Slash's last one was killer!! 

How I miss Brent Fitz!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lucky girl said:

The 2017 RIR edition gonna have all bands of my teen
 Guns, Aeromisth, BJ and even RHCP so nice

And we gonna have Axl Rose and Jon Bon Jovi at same place at same period, just one day of difference. JBJ almost  will open to GNR
they could make a feat, one photo together, dont you think?

I pretty sure Slash wiil be special guest of AB gig

Alice Cooper is playing too. Man, I think I'm gonna go. Do bands on Palco Mundo and Palco Sunset usually play at the same time or is it possible to see both?