New Duff Mckagan Interview Today

I see...Duff is now showing his true intentions. He is planning on taking over the world! He who controls the traffic controls the city. Seattle is just the beginning of this devious plot. Once he has Seattle he will move on to the next city and then next. Soon he will have taken over the whole state's transportation department and moved on to other states. Next thing we will know all other countries will have fallen to his traffic engineering schemes and he will rule the world!

Seattle must stand strong and protect us from this threat. Only they can prevent the Duff. They must stand strong and take pride in their horrible traffic and keep Duff from taking over the world and remaking it in his image.

Edited by sanity_lost
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I see...Duff is now showing his true intentions. He is planning on taking over the world! He who controls the traffic controls the city. Seattle is just the beginning of this devious plot. Once he has Seattle he will move on to the next city and then next. Soon he will have taken over the whole state's transportation department and moved on to other states. Next thing we will know all other countries will have fallen to his traffic engineering schemes and he will rule the world!

Seattle must stand strong and protect us from this threat. Only they can prevent the Duff. They must stand strong and take pride in their horrible traffic and keep Duff from taking over the world and remaking it in his image.

#NotMyBassist

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

sorry not wasting 13 minutes of my life on this one

SonofaBitch.

I should have taken your stance on this one.  What a fucking wasted opportunity to ask him some intelligent questions that people would actually care about.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, KURT19 said:

SonofaBitch.

I should have taken your stance on this one.  What a fucking wasted opportunity to ask him some intelligent questions that people would actually care about.

why does this smell of just doing some stupid interview to distract from all the elephants in the room type questions 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

why does this smell of just doing some stupid interview to distract from all the elephants in the room type questions 

It's a mighty big elephant 

original.gif

1 hour ago, KURT19 said:

SonofaBitch.

Traffic in Seattle is a very GNR related matter. Thank god this wasn't moved to the jungle.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Love Duff and love the city of Seattle but not enough to listen to this lol. 

I hear the blues a-callin', tossed salad and scrampled eggs Oh My Mercy

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Original said:

A Duff traffic report- oh joy.   Why can't anyone in the Guns "camp" (I hate that word) do a normal interview?  Rolling Stone, Trunk, Stern....something....oh well.

1 hour ago, DIST said:

traffic talk RULES!! 

Maybe Duff is just REALLY passionate about, erm, traffic? He always struck me as such a nerd. ROFL