Holy shit Izzy loves us

Just now, Axl_morris said:

I would have izzy in the band tomorrow. But he turned down an offer to be in the current lineup. I don't care how much he was offered, from a fans perspective he isn't on the stage. He was happy in 06 & 12 to do it.

How can you not see the difference? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

I would have izzy in the band tomorrow. But he turned down an offer to be in the current lineup. I don't care how much he was offered, from a fans perspective he isn't on the stage. He was happy in 06 & 12 to do it.

He's not here. I'm as big of a fan of the current line-up as you seem to be, but I respect his decision and you should too. He's made his choice, and it's his right to make. They didn't split the loot equally so he's out. Maybe he will join someday maybe he won't. Try to just chill out about stuff man. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Maybe we should let sleepin dogs lie. He left the band before and doesn't want to be apart of it now. Maybe we should respect that?

Fine, don't be upset. 

Everything will be alright. Promise.

Personally a love izzy.  I have his albums and i kinda enjoy playing some of his solo songs with my guitar.  

He obviusly contributed with gnr and is a founding member.

But.. 

If this is some kind of trolling since HeS gonna be with gnr at some point. Well, kudos on that.  Nice move.

But if this is seriusly a move cause HeS not gonna be there at all.  Well.  Really lame and a bit disapointing.  Not cool, geek desperate move ( if thats the case).  A web forum izzy??  I really hope its the 1st option.

2 minutes ago, trev said:

How they hell would they see this forum as an "ally"?  You read the hate and mockery on here, don't you? :question:

Besides, members of the band including Axl already took the time to reach out and interact here but that got ruined...

Hate? How exactyl? Because people comment on Axl's weight or how they wish Izzy or Steven were part of the reunion? Or how stupid Melissa's tweets are? That's hate to you? How old are you?

As for mockery. Think of yourself as a millionaire rock musician and try to see yourself insulted by annonymous opinions on the internet. You wouldn't really care would you? Trust me, neither do them.

The only GNR member who posted here was Axl. How was that ruined? He wrote TONS of posts here. He logged off because he wanted to, not because of the H8ERZZ.

This is a discussion forum where negative opinions and lighthearted jokes are allowed. Would you prefer this forum to be censored so sensitive rock stars could join us?

I'm sorry but your post was really stupid.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trev said:

How they hell would they see this forum as an "ally"?  You read the hate and mockery on here, don't you? :question:

Besides, members of the band including Axl already took the time to reach out and interact here but that got ruined...

Disagree. This forum is the most level headed and "real" forum out there. It isnt totally crazy "Axl indoctrination" and it isnt crazy "fuck GNR" either. Its just a bunch of different views speaking their mind.

I was here for the Axl chats. It wasnt even bad aside from a few posters. Besides, it was Axl who started shit. His opening remark was calling a user out. After that, it was a pretty cool chat and he seemed to like it here. He was, however, even worse against Madison a few years later. He appeared, insulted her, and left without a word.

The only time things got actually bad, was one incident where Ron came here. A FEW posters, none of which post here anymore, took it upon themselves to be completely disrespectful and troll the board.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

If you are a fan of GNR there is no logical reason you dont support Izzy. The dude wrote so many of the tunes we love, he was the coolest member, he started the band with Axl... Come on.

Who gives a fuck if he left? Its a good thing he did. Id have left to. It was for his well being. Its a straw mans argument for Axl nutters now, bringing up a scenario that happened over 2 decades ago. That argument is instantly thrown out the window when you consider Slash and Duff (probably rightfully so) quit, as well

@ZoSoRose great post! and spot on :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maynard said:

Hate? How exactyl? Because people comment on Axl's weight or how they wish Izzy or Steven were part of the reunion? Or how stupid Melissa's tweets are? That's hate to you? How old are you?

As for mockery. Think of yourself as a millionaire rock musician and try to see yourself insulted by annonymous opinions on the internet. You wouldn't really care would you? Trust me, neither do them.

The only GNR member who posted here was Axl. How was that ruined? He wrote TONS of posts here. He logged off because he wanted to, not because of the H8ERZZ.

This is a discussion forum where negative opinions and lighthearted jokes are allowed. Would you prefer this forum to be censored so sensitive rock stars could join us?

I'm sorry but your post was really stupid.

11 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Disagree. This forum is the most level headed and "real" forum out there. It isnt totally crazy "Axl indoctrination" and it isnt crazy "fuck GNR" either. Its just a bunch of different views speaking their mind.

I was here for the Axl chats. It wasnt even bad aside from a few posters. Besides, it was Axl who started shit. His opening remark was calling a user out. After that, it was a pretty cool chat and he seemed to like it here. He was, however, even worse against Madison a few years later. He appeared, insulted her, and left without a word.

The only time things got actually bad, was one incident where Ron came here. A FEW posters, none of which post here anymore, took it upon themselves to be completely disrespectful and troll the board.

Wow.  I simply based my observations from crap I've read and comparatively to other band forums.  Simple as that.