Tommy Stinson's Interview with Eric Blair

6 hours ago, DR DOOM said:

FACT: Tommy was in the knock off Guns N Roses (as in, in name only) and never had a hand in writing any of the songs people actually went to see that Guns N Roses perform.

FACT: Tommy would probably admit that the above statement is a fact.

But yeah, how good is that one little bit in that one song on Chinese Democracy where you can hear his bass?

Inspired whole new generations of bassists that did.

There aren't any facts in your post. Not even one, here we have another person who thinks their opinions equals facts. 

Did you not have an education? What's so difficult about knowing what words mean and then using them correctly? Facts and opinions are not interchangeable. 

instead of wasting your time on here I'd suggest you get back to school and learn what words mean and how to use them because you clearly have no idea. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

There aren't any facts in your post. Not even one, here we have another person who thinks their opinions equals facts. 

Did you not have an education? What's so difficult about knowing what words mean and then using them correctly? Facts and opinions are not interchangeable. 

instead of wasting your time on here I'd suggest you get back to school and learn what words mean and how to use them because you clearly have no idea. 

I rate you 2/10 on the "fun posters" scale

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ZoSoRose said:

I rate you 2/10 on the "fun posters" scale

I don't think it's fun that we live in age where people think facts and truths are nothing more than different "opinions". People who think that clearly are not too smart. They need to be reminded of that at every opportunity so that maybe one day they will learn that the world doesn't revolve around them or their  deficit grasp on the basic principles of language.

Edited by MADDOGJONES

51 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

By any chance are you Del James? or Fernando? or Dizzy Reed's alter ego? or Paul Tobias? 

On 13/03/2017 at 4:14 AM, MADDOGJONES said:

Dizzy definitely said that, but I'm wondering when Axl shared his "theory that NUGNR was the most stable lineup ever", as @Billsfan wrote. Seems a strange thing for Axl or Billsfan to say since there is more than one NUGNR lineup and as far as I know Axl never said any such thing, so I'm wondering if Billsfan can clear up what they mean exactly., bill?

The '09-'14 lineup was the most stable GNR lineup eva. 6 years. With five members that were in the band longer than both Slash and Duff. After that, we all know Guns will never have a stable lineup.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Silent Jay said:

The '09-'14 lineup was the most stable GNR lineup eva. 6 years. With five members that were in the band longer than both Slash and Duff. After that, we all know Guns will never have a stable lineup.

It's still a "fake band" though, right? Even Tommy would admit that, right? @DR DOOM 

6 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

You arent even subtle with this account :P

Its all good, dude. Its not a big deal

Who am I then? You should say instead of making vague accusations. We all would like know. 

5 minutes ago, Słash said:

Yeah well I got 3 names in my head. 

Write them down and let us know.

8 minutes ago, MADDOGJONES said:

Who am I then? You should say instead of making vague accusations. We all would like know. 

Write them down and let us know.

We all already do know. Besides, talking about banned users is against the rules.

Edited by ZoSoRose

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

We all already do know. Besides, talking about banned rules is against the rules.

I have never been a member of this forum before, so no idea what you're talking about. Shame you've got no balls, just come out and say what you want to say or don't say anything in the first place. What is it, a secret? Grow up, dude.

Just now, MADDOGJONES said:

I have never been a member of this forum before, so no idea what you're talking about. Shame you've got no balls, just come out and say what you want to say or don't say anything in the first place. What is it, a secret? Grow up, dude.

I'm just a sneaky guy I guess