http://ultimateclassicrock.com/underrated-rock-albums/ -Chinese Democracy in The list

1 hour ago, wasted said:

Uber eats? Automation is going to lead to albums made by robots. Or computer programs. No doubt the only way to make a profit. Why have a guitarist play like a robot when you can just get a robot to play on your mp3 file? 

Rise of the Machines.

Judgement Day.

On 13.3.2017 at 0:31 AM, Lies They Tell said:

One of the reasons why I love CD is actually the so called overproduction. There's just sooooooooooooooo many stripped down records out there. CD feels refreshing because of all the layers.

If you like layers, you might want to listen to some progrock/-metal ;)

14 hours ago, todreamofwolves said:

I don't think I would call Chinese Democracy "underrated". A couple of decent songs out of 14 just is what it is. 

Here's what I mean when I say it's underrated: I've talked to MANY people who have nothing but bad things to say about CD. Then when I ask "What didn't you like about it?" they'll say something like "Well I didn't listen to it". To me, you can't really judge something you didn't bother listening to, ya know? I believe that if more people gave it a fair shake, they'd find out they actually like some of most of it. That's what I mean when I say it's underrated in my eyes.

Just now, RussTCB said:

Here's what I mean when I say it's underrated: I've talked to MANY people who have nothing but bad things to say about CD. Then when I ask "What didn't you like about it?" they'll say something like "Well I didn't listen to it". To me, you can't really judge something you didn't bother listening to, ya know? I believe that if more people gave it a fair shake, they'd find out they actually like some of most of it. That's what I mean when I say it's underrated in my eyes.

That old story bro...

I don't listen but I don't like it.

I`ve just started re listening to the album I`ve always had it on my I pod but recently started to listen from beginning to end I love the album and think it`s a shame people wanted to hate it just for the sake of it  I think it`s a grown up album if you get my meaning

I honestly think if Axl had negotiated a tv deal where he presented the album with a full orchestra and  rehearsed  the hell  out of it people would have loved it to at the minute I`m enjoying catcher in the rye :heart::heart: