CLASSIC GNR DOCUMENTARY FOOTAGE

It's apparent that the paradise city documentary footage is the best to see the band as they are and how they interact as a family together, these are snippets but there must be more footage around, did they never release anything. Furthermore the use your illusion footage in dead horse shows the same sort of thematic presence of gnr being a unit and axl at the helm. I would like for these footages to be compiled, mixed and shown in an imax setting for that would trump any other rock concert/doc footage release including scorceses masterpiece of the 70's on the band and stones 

On 3/13/2017 at 2:41 AM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

It's apparent that the paradise city documentary footage is the best to see the band as they are and how they interact as a family together, these are snippets but there must be more footage around, did they never release anything. Furthermore the use your illusion footage in dead horse shows the same sort of thematic presence of gnr being a unit and axl at the helm. I would like for these footages to be compiled, mixed and shown in an imax setting for that would trump any other rock concert/doc footage release including scorceses masterpiece of the 70's on the band and stones 

any footage 1985-1991 is gold and i bet i am not the only one who wants to see it all

On 3/13/2017 at 1:41 AM, double talkin jive mfkr said:

Just another thing I will never ever understand about GN'R land. They could convert all that footage, upload it to the official site and charge all of us whatever in the fuck they want and we'd pay to watch any or all of it.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Just another thing I will never ever understand about GN'R land. They could convert all that footage, upload it to the official site and charge all of us whatever in the fuck they want and we'd pay to watch any or all of it.

Someone should consider making thread called GNR_Logic, where people could write examples of illogical moves of the band (preferably in short, sarcastic statements). For example, 'has perfect quality recordings, doesn't upload them" or something less serious like "be the most dangerous band in the world, sell blankets". Idk, it could be fun, if such thread doesn't exist yet, ofc :popcorn::question:

Edited by int8
  • Like 4