another Scott Weiland moment

whatashame

This comes from the year 2007.  21st August 2007. Look it up if you don't believe me. There was the KNAC "hostile takeover" interview and Scott , Duff and Dave were there. They were mostly playing their favorite songs and introducing them. Most of, it not all, Duff's stuff was the sh-ee-t you can find in "How To Be Man" - "100 Albums Every Man Should Know".

Now, to the meritum. Mind you, it was the apogeum of the GNR reunion news going on. Back when Slash visited Axl's house and told all the dirty stuff about his VR band mates. Yeah I know it happened in 2005 but it was revealed in 2007

So anyhow, it was Scott's turn to talk. You Could Be Mine started playing in the background. He said it was a time to finally get down to some serious bidness and play some real sh-ee-t on the radio. He announced a real rock and roll band. One that would surely get inducted into the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame. And that band was called... Soundgarden.

You Could Be Mine stopped playing. Duff faked a laughter and they went into commercials. Classic

Edited by whatashame
  • Like 1