Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

Day 1: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Purple Stain 

Honorable mentions to Zep's Black Dog and Metallica's Fade To Black (?)

3 minutes ago, melina i said:

This group's my favorites , before my time, but I love tons of stuff from Cheap Trick,

Hey, there's no color in that title, you're breaking the rules! :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

Loved this thread, but let me tell you already that I'm in my 20's, so my list will be full of crap, cause you create memories listening to your friends crappy playlists and growing up listening to pop music on the radio :P 

1 hour ago, Fansince88 said:

@dgnr I grew up in the 80s and my memories are formed by MTV generation bands. That's a lot of crap to chose from.  My list will be extremely cringe-worthy, but so much fun to put together.  

Sounds great to me. That's what it is about - learning new "crap". Looking forward to it. :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

@dgnr I grew up in the 80s and my memories are formed by MTV generation bands. That's a lot of crap to chose from.  My list will be extremely cringe-worthy, but so much fun to put together.  

Yeah, but yours will be vintage crap, while mine will be just crap :rofl-lol: Can't wait for the day of 'the song that reminds you summertime', that's gonna be beautiful :vomit:

12 minutes ago, killuridols said:

BLACK VELVET by Alannah Myles - Sexiest song on earth :drool:

Awwww I absolutely loooove this song :wub: I heard it like 3/4 years ago on the radio, it immediately got stuck in my head, but I couldn't figure it out its name and I was in a pathway to discover what was the name of the song, I tried shazam, I sang it to people, but no luck. 2 months ago or something it just appeared randomly on Youtube autoplay, I was so happy to find what song I was obsessed after so many years, you can't even imagine....I started yelling to my brother 'OMG I found that song, I can't believe it' and he was just like 'Ok, calm down!' :rofl-lol:

• Like 3