Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

5 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Awwww I absolutely loooove this song :wub: I heard it like 3/4 years ago on the radio, it immediately got stuck in my head, but I couldn't figure it out its name and I was in a pathway to discover what was the name of the song, I tried shazam, I sang it to people, but no luck. 2 months ago or something it just appeared randomly on Youtube autoplay, I was so happy to find what song I was obsessed after so many years, you can't even imagine....I started yelling to my brother 'OMG I found that song, I can't believe it' and he was just like 'Ok, calm down!' :rofl-lol:

aww, poor baby :hug:

If you had only known your answer was in front of your eyes in this forum :wub:

Yes, I always loved the song as well and never remembered the name. Not that I discovered recently but when I was doing a search to fill my iPod I suddenly remember that song was the shit and I wanted it.

Unfortunately, some things on the Internet suck and are mislabeled, so one time I found it online and the artist name was Melissa Etheridge. But of course, me knowing everything about Melissa, I knew this was BS :thumbsdown:

Then I did a search on iTunes and found the real one. Right there I bought it :heart:

3 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Since somebody stole the song I had wanted to post :max::max::max: @killuridols :anger: looooooooooool......

:rofl-lol:

Well, I forgot to tag you but I wanted to dedicate it to you :wub:

• Like 2

Since not one but two people stole my top picks for "song I like with a color in the title" 

*cough* @dgnr and @killuridols :max::max::P *cough* and Black and Black Velvet are off the table now, @Andy14 suggested Little Red Corvette by Prince, which would be cool. If I was Duff and loved that song like he did lol. Which I don't. But it did remind me of another song with "red" in the title (in Japnese, but that counts).

I think NuGNR did this one as an instrumental during one of their Japan gigs. Or maybe it was another song by X Japan they did, but anyway:

• Like 3

Oh, I would have chosen 14 Years, One or Song 2. Seems I'm too late for that. So now you're all gonna hate me, but I genuinely love that song!

Day 2: FKA Twigs - Two Weeks

Edited by lilacmess
I'm out of likes for the first time. Love this thread!
  • Like 1