Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

2 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

So far we're all going for rock songs. Wonder if someone will come up with something like Shakira's Waka Waka :rofl-lol:

Or Vanilla Ice...Ice Ice Baby....even though there is something about it that makes you want to move :facepalm:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Or Vanilla Ice...Ice Ice Baby....even though there is something about it that makes you want to move :facepalm:

Don't know much about Vanilla Ice. All I remember about him is he ripped Queen off (Under Pressure's bassline iirc) and also Sebastian Bach's chant at Wembley 91 (Ice, Ice, baby, fuck off :lol:).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Don't know much about Vanilla Ice. All I remember about him is he ripped Queen off (Under Pressure's bassline iirc) and also Sebastian Bach's chant at Wembley 91 (Ice, Ice, baby, fuck off :lol:).

Note I did not say where it makes you want to move :rofl-lol:

25 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I will admit it. Totally danced to him. 8th grade dance lol! Vanilla Ice was the man then. :lol:

Edited by marlingrl03

3 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I will admit. Total danced to him. 8th grade dance lol! Vanilla Ice was the man then. :lol:

When my son was about 2, it would come on MTV and he would kinda bounce up and down to it....god he would kill me for telling that now :facepalm:

Because everybody should have thier own dirty dancing moment.

Yes I know Izzy and Stevie did this one, but this is easier to sashay myself around the kitchen to.

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 4