Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

DAY 9 - Chuck Berry's Never Can Tell

First from Pulp Fiction

LIVE Version from Chuck

LIVE COVER Version from Bruce Springsteen

As you all may know, he always plays songs on the request of the audience, and I love how they all discuss how to play the song before they start playing

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, EricA said:

I love the chemistry he has with his band mates. Always a good time with Bruce and the E Street band! Thanks for posting! :heart:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I love the chemistry he has with his band mates. Always a good time with Bruce and the E Street band! Thanks for posting! :heart:

Wishful thinking for every band - not refering to a special  one:smiley-confused2:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EricA said:

Bruce Springsteen was my first rock n roll love, musically speaking. I love love the chemistry he has with his band and with his audience. I love how relaxed he comes across on stage and how seriously he is into music, into his guitars, into jamming, into being a fan himself. Thanks for posting. Day 11 will be a Springsteen day for me.:heart:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

This is going to be difficult cause most of the songs I listen to are kind of depressing, they make me feel happy in a way cause I can relate to them, but they are not happy songs. I honestly don't know a happy song. Locomotive is a song which calms me down when I am really pissed, especially the outro of it.

This is a fast pace song and its a happy song, so I am going to go with this.

Day 9

• Like 2