Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

7 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Day 10

My first boyfriend was the bass player for Skynyrd, he died of cancer in 2009.

He is in this video. Now every time I hear this song, I think of him. RIP my dear friend...you are sadly missed.

I'm sorry for your loss. :(:hug:

• Like 2

Day 9 and 10 - A Song That Makes You Happy, A Song That Makes You Sad

I have a hard time recognizing these emotions or feelings from a song. Music is too important in my life and I'm very weird about it. So I chose this song for both days.... it probably makes most people sad but not me. I get joy from the voice of this angel that I love with all my heart. Didn't live when she was around, didn't live when she left but I feel like I've always known her.

My Janis, my little girl blue :hug:

• Like 4

Day 10
As I said yesterday the songs I love are actually making me happy, that is even if they are sad. Some really bad new music that one can catch on the radio these days could make me sad in a way, but I try to avoid these at all costs and therefore I am not going to find one and post it :lol:
Instead I will post a sad song that I love :heart:

@killuridols that is one of my all time favourites..and that performance! just beautiful :heart:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Day 10: Spent a little time living in Liverpool with my Gran before she passed. She made me go to Anfield with her a lot :lol:

LFC got the best football hymn ever. It gives me chills when i hear them sing it, cannot imagine how it is being there!

Day 10. a song that makes me sad.

It's actually my favorite Johnny Cash song but it never fails to make me sad as fuck.

• Like 2