Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

Day 10 - tough choice....I can post my whole playlist :nervous:. So I'm gonna cheat and post 2 songs :max:

and the second song may seem as a weird choice, but this scene gets me everytime I watch the movie :unsure:

• Like 3

After dithering for some time without managing to decide which song to pick, I'll cheat too and I'll post not one, not two, but three beautifully dark - or beautifully sad - songs (no song can make me sad by itself).

Sorry, I promise I won't do it again :smiley-confused2:

Day 10

This album (and particularly this song) was my favorite in 1988 along with AFD, although completely different in style and... everything else:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

I'm a crybaby and there are a good many songs posted on here I cry to all the time :P

I'll go for something a bit different, a Belgian whose songs were covered by many artists, like David Bowie and Nirvana. Here's Jacques Brel.

• Like 3

I could post an entire play list of songs that make me sad, but since this happened to come up earlier today while I was listening to music and since it's also one of my favorite Hanoi Rocks songs, I'm gonna go with this:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

This song is fairly new but I don't see myself getting tired of it at all and also I had to choose it someday as it gave me my name here :P

@marlingrl03 Love that song so much. The live version the did on Jay Leno's show was unreal, it blows me away!

Hmmm I wonder if that is on YT. ..will have to research that! But yeah it is one amazing song that I will aways love!

My all time favourite song that I can always listen to is not one song but many. Some of them are from the early Bruce Springsteen and here are two of them because I cannot decide.

No matter how old I get and how much my life changed, songs like Thunder Road, Born to Run but also, for other reasons, Welcome to the Jungle or Lust for life by Iggy Pop keep sounding new to me and have a slightly new meaning.

• Like 2