Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

Day 12 - A Song a From Your Preteen Years

Omg! This one was hard because first I had to check the years of the songs to see if what I rememberEd was accurate :facepalm: and then I discovered a lot of songs and their videos. 

I'm scandalized at realizing how much SEX I was consuming in those years and even before :wow:. All these videos are fucking crazy and I was exposed to all of that and happy about it :rofl-lol:. No wonder why I was a bag of hormones bouncing around; a little homo as well :ph34r:

I'll post two songs but I could go for more... Don't wanna clog up the thread...

:drool: and omg Marky Mark :drool: I was head over feet for this guy... Should have picked him over Axl :max:. He's so much cooler nowadays... :drool:

:drool::drool:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Don't mean to 'poop' on your party :ph34r: but pre-teen relates to children between 9 and 12 years old :smiley-confused2:

Oh, my bad. Then I'm going with this cool Metallica song that was released when I was 11 (I think). I was still obsessed with You Could Be Mine when I was 9-12, though. And now too :ph34r:

• Like 1

This is really hard for me because my preteen years were the best musicwise! Not only did I discover GNR back then, but also all my other favourite bands and songs, so I could basically post an entire playlist here. However, I'm gonna go with this one song because I don't think it has been posted yet, and it should have a place in the thread.

Day 12

• Like 4

Day 12. A song from your preteen years.

That time was when I discovered GnR and WTTJ was the song that made me fall in love with them forever and influenced me the most, but it has been posted already so... at 9 years old i was blown away by how cool these chicks looked with their guitars and their damn hot 80's clothes. 

• Like 4

I was 7 years old, I had summer vacation so I had gone to my aunts place, My cousin had a Cassette which had this song and another song and it used to be on repeat for me in the car. It took me quite a few years to find this song cause I din't know the name, the other song I am still not able to find, it was kinda techno with no vocals, but that beat was catchy. 

Day 12

• Like 1