Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

35 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

DAY 14

Never bothered with the wedding thing myself it never seemed worthwhile:shrugs:

If we ever did though.....

I also don't do marriage :shrugs:I just got stuck in the middle with you of a marriage with Izzy out of nowhere. Well played, Stradlin, well played. :lol:

2 hours ago, dgnr said:

DAY 14

It's a live performance of this one, @BorderlineCrazy, right? :ph34r::P

Might have to check if my husband is available for that date. :awesomeface:

Day 14

The only two options I considered for this day were to either go with something subversive and playful, like @Andy14, @Kris_1989 and @MillionsOfSpiders did (loved your choices), or use the day as an opportunity to post something different.

... So, this is something from my country. Wedding Waltz or Bride's Waltz, an instrumental piece from a film score

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Day 15

I came mega close to choosing this song, but I decided to leave my next guns selection for a later time ;) 

Speaking of covers, has anyone heard the Sheryl Crow version of SCOM? :facepalm: She took all the heart and soul out of the song and made it....something else.

• Like 2

DAY 15
:wub:

2 hours ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Speaking of covers, has anyone heard the Sheryl Crow version of SCOM? :facepalm: She took all the heart and soul out of the song and made it....something else.

I have nothing against covers, but there are two songs that it should not be allowed doing covers of them - 'Creep' by Radiohead and SCOM. I swear to god every cover I heard of these two songs sound like shit. As you said the heart and soul are ripped of. SCOM instantly turns into a banal pop song, it loses all its groove and 'Creep' ends up losing its meaning, that song needs to be sung with disdain, weighing every word just like Yorke does :max:

• Like 2