Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

DAY 16

Can we all agree that this is classical? :nervous: It's just classical music scares the shit out of me and I actually love this so much :heart:

On 27/03/2017 at 9:18 PM, Darkenchantress said:

Might have to check if my husband is available for that date. :awesomeface:

Do you remember that the date is 21st July? So I really, really want him to not be available that day. I was hoping for him to have a cool gig that day :ph34r:

19 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

And this one goes to @dgnr as she seems to love Radiohead covers :P  

It's not all Radiohead covers, it's just 'Creep' covers, they really get on my nerves, I can't help :unsure: Anyway, I'm glad that at least it wasn't Osvaldo doing that cover you posted :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

I don't like classical music, this is the closest thing I could think of :lol: 

1 hour ago, dgnr said:

It's not all Radiohead covers, it's just 'Creep' covers, they really get on my nerves, I can't help :unsure: Anyway, I'm glad that at least it wasn't Osvaldo doing that cover you posted :rofl-lol:

Haha no, Dani Osvaldo leans more towards Rolling Stones than Radiohead. Here you have him, don't need to keep begging :rofl-lol: Maybe @Darkenchantress will like the band, all his bandmates are from Spain :ph34r:

Great pics of music everyone! 

I still love this thread but my real life is holding me back and also the server has been unavailable for a while for me. I will catch up as soon as I can work my laptop again. Cannot insert videos on my mobile.

Day 16.

Ah, I love classical, especially Beethoven and this is my favorite ever. So powerful. :heart:

4 hours ago, dgnr said:

Do you remember that the date is 21st July? So I really, really want him to not be available that day. I was hoping for him to have a cool gig that day :ph34r:

Damn he better not be available. Or they could play the anniversary show at your wedding, guys. :lol:

2 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Haha no, Dani Osvaldo leans more towards Rolling Stones than Radiohead. Here you have him, don't need to keep begging :rofl-lol: Maybe @Darkenchantress will like the band, all his bandmates are from Spain :ph34r:

Never knew they exist until now! :P

Edited by Darkenchantress
  • Like 4