Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

1 minute ago, bucketfoot said:

:lol: For fucks sake!!!! Why Dennis Thatcher??? Random as fuck!!! Mental you, Len. :lol:

I dunno, i just thinkin' i wonder who looks like they have the most foul putrid urine on earth...Dennis Thatchers name popped into my head :lol:  I could just see him doin' it too, pissed as fuck, weeing off a balcony.

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I dunno, i just thinkin' i wonder who looks like they have the most foul putrid urine on earth...Dennis Thatchers name popped into my head :lol:  I could just see him doin' it too, pissed as fuck, weeing off a balcony.

:lol: Fucking in tears here, mate!!! Fucking class!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Sosso said:

Day 5

:headbang: love love LOVE this! good one my friend :dance:

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

220px-Denis_Thatcher.jpg

Tell me that ain't the face of a man who wees off balconies when he's had a skinful :lol:  Anyway, I'm gonna stop fuckin' up this thread now, sorry folks!

noooo stay! we like you :D 

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

:lol: let's all play who looks like the have the most putrid urine on earth :rofl-lol:

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

Day 5 a song that needs to be played LOUD

if this has been chosen here is my #2 choice:

Ace Of Spades has been done at least twice, I chose it then realised MillionsOfSpiders had as well. I'm claiming it though. :lol:

I love tons of artists, here a few; I also love  Led Zeppelin, however I chose these voices today

David Bowie love this song  and his voice here and I love, love  Fleetwood in general and especially Stevie's beautiful songs also voice of

Edited by melina i
  • Like 2

DAY 28

Steven Tyler has one of my favorite voices ever. And he recorded this one at the young age of 64!! I mean :wub:

Spoiler

And as the cheating seems to be allowed today, here's a couple more of great voices :shrugs:

I don't love this voice at all :wub:

Queen. Freddie Mercury. Nuff said :wub:

And last but not least: Rod Jackson. I absolutely love his voice :heart: The best singer Slash had since Axl IMO. And this guitar! Slash is god, right?  :P :dance:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Day 28. Love Paul Rodgers' voice.

Brilliant pick! Golden set of pipes has the boy Rodgers! :shades:

Day 16 - Classical? :rofl-lol::fuckyou:

Oh go on then Yngwie, unleash the fury if you must!!! :rolleyes::jerkoff:

Edited by bucketfoot
  • Like 1