Let's play '30 Day Music Challenge'

Tori72

I could go with any number of songs from the grunge era. Smell Like Teen Spirit, Jeremy, Black Hole Sun, Give it Away was a big one, that Soul Asylum song posted earlier. I'll go with this one though. Get crazy with the cheeze whiz!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, J Dog said:

I could go with any number of songs from the grunge era. Smell Like Teen Spirit, Jeremy, Black Hole Sun, Give it Away was a big one, that Soul Asylum song posted earlier. I'll go with this one though. Get crazy with the cheeze whiz!

*sigh* was gonna use this for tomorrow. but then again......nm

DAY 29

My dad's beloved Greatest Hits CD is scratched right in this song. It may or may not be related with a 6-year-old me rewinding the CD over and over to the part of the bicycle bells and its following solo :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

On 3/14/2017 at 11:43 AM, Andy14 said:

Since somebody stole the song I had wanted to post :max::max::max: @killuridols :anger: looooooooooool......

I've chosen Black or White by M. Jackson. When I was a child I absolutely loved the end of the music video with the faces morphing into one another. However, I'm gonna post the live performance of it :ph34r: :slash:

geez everyone wants to collaborate with Slash...no surprise at all! he is so cool and friendly and a kick ass guitarist!!! :headbang:

Day 29
This song is way older than I am but I remember it from my childhood as it was recorded on a tape that we always used to play when we were traveling by car in the early 90s (There were other 60s and 70s songs on the tape but I am not sure which songs..only sure about this one)

• Like 3

At my primary school years, we always danced to this song at childrens parties, but of course none of us had seen the movie at that time, when I saw it a few years later as a teen, i was kinda surprised about the story and the protagonists dancing there:D

• Like 2