Nikki Sixx Weighs in on Axl Rose

2 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

He missed doing what he's doing right now, and I'm sure having Slash and Duff by his side feels really good. So it's badass. Good for him. And good for Slash and Duff too. Good for the fans

i love this what he said about Slash and Duff, very cool

• Like 2

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird having Vince and Axl hate eachother, but then Slash, Duff and Nikki as buddies? Or even weirder Nikki sharing a band member with NuGuns? Like they're all separate people at the end of the day, but where's that unity 

3 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird having Vince and Axl hate eachother, but then Slash, Duff and Nikki as buddies? Or even weirder Nikki sharing a band member with NuGuns? Like they're all separate people at the end of the day, but where's that unity 

I don't think its a secret that Vince isn't popular with the rest of the guys in Crue

Always liked Sixx and the Crue for that matter (even Vince..he's bad ass too).

" He (Axl) looks happier.....looks healthy. He missed doing what he's doing right now, "...   This.  This has been (duh) evident since day 1.  

And another 'duh' quote regarding Axl-  "been a bit reclusive,"...

Slightly off topic, but last night Nikki was answering fan questions on Twitter. He got asked a couple times about Sixx AM, and he basically said he's been touring for 35+ years almost non stop, needs 3 surgeries, and has no plans to do much of anything for now. Also said he has no plans to tour for the next couple years! (Wow)

I actually feel bad for DJ. He hitched his wagon to Nikki, got a pretty good following with Sixx AM, now Nikki seems like he's bored with that now. I couldn't stand DJ in Guns, nor do I like Sixx AM music, but I do feel bad for the guy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Slightly off topic, but last night Nikki was answering fan questions on Twitter. He got asked a couple times about Sixx AM, and he basically said he's been touring for 35+ years almost non stop, needs 3 surgeries, and has no plans to do much of anything for now. Also said he has no plans to tour for the next couple years! (Wow)

I actually feel bad for DJ. He hitched his wagon to Nikki, got a pretty good following with Sixx AM, now Nikki seems like he's bored with that now. I couldn't stand DJ in Guns, nor do I like Sixx AM music, but I do feel bad for the guy.

Wow, pretty surprised to hear that. The first two Sixx AM albums were like guilty pleasures to me. I don't care for them now, too cringy, but that would suck for them

4 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I saw that too. But hasn't Nikki said similar things in the past? He's been touring for so long I just can't picture him staying home for long.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Wow, pretty surprised to hear that. The first two Sixx AM albums were like guilty pleasures to me. I don't care for them now, too cringy, but that would suck for them

Yeah- I don't know if something happened or what. Nikki deleted his account for a couple months, now he's acting quite different. I don't know- just seems weird cuz him and DJ were all hung ho at all times on Twitter, but lately neither one mentions the band...

I haven't paid much attention to Sixx AM but I heard one of their songs today and it was a pretty weird experience. I felt like I could really like the song but it just fell short. It was just slightly lacking in ways I couldn't quite put a finger on. 

Music usually catches my attention and makes me listen or it doesn't. I never had a "this is an okay song, but could have been a really good one" before.