Ranking of Izzy's songs broken down by albums / currently 'Miami'

int8

23 minutes ago, downliner said:

:drool: Sooo many awesome songs on that album too. My gut reaction says that "Grunt" is without doubt my favourite tune, but then ya look at the songs and tunes like Gotta Say, Good Enough, Bleedin, Methanol, Parasite, Surf Roach..... arghh, this is impossible!

Also I just realised I'm gonna miss the last few days of JJH voting as I'm away this weekend and probably won't have net access at least until Monday. If I'm allowed to vote in advance then I vote to get rid of Shuffle in the next round, then How Will It Go or Shuffle in the round after that (whichever song remains).

When I return home Come On Now Inside (w. Morning Tea) had better be crowned the albums best song, or you're all gonna have some serious explaining to do :P

You see what I mean? You didn't mention the title track, Here Before You and Up Jumped The Devil, I totally hate you now!! :lol:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

You see what I mean? You didn't mention the title track, Here Before You and Up Jumped The Devil, I totally hate you now!! :lol:

I actually included Up Jumped The Devil when typing the post but switched it out for Surf Roach at the last minute just because Devil is a cover :D You picked some killer tunes though, just a shame they'll be knocked out in the early rounds of voting :lol:

Sssh, I am currently sat at work with my earphones running up my shirt sleeve and under my long hair, listening to 117 deg on YouTube desktop, because this is the only way I can listen to the full album in preparation for next week. 

If I get a verbal warning for inappropriate computer use I will blame you lot. ?

• Like 1

Holy shit... I've been listening to 117 degrees all morning and I don't know how I'm going to do this. I love them all so much I've resorted to bumping them down in rank for the pettiest crap. :lol:

giphy.gif

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Train Tracks is out, so close to 3rd place. 

"Train Tracks" (Stradlin): "That's the only song which is really autobiographical in a nutshell. Where I grew up in Indiana, we used to live by the realroad. That's where we hung out and smoked pot. If you weren't in school or working, that's where you were...down by the train track."

Remaining songs, choose your least favorite (ha, good luck with that :shades:):

Shuffle It All   
      How Will It Go  1
      Come On Now Inside    2

4.   Train Tracks    6
5.   Time Gone By    
6.   Somebody Knockin  
7.   Cuttin' the Rug    
8.   Bucket o' Trouble    
8.   Pressure Drop    
10. Take a Look at the Guy

The voting ends on the 25th of March, at 11:00 p.m. (UTC+1).   

____

I vote for How Will It Go, but my heart is broken :cry:

@downliner, sure you can vote in advance, I'll keep in mind your choice. 

Look, Richard is enjoying 'Shuffle It All' video... (I'm gonna do some more stupid memes for the final day :tongue2:)

pwIyINU.jpg

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

@downliner's vote - Shuffle It All
_________
How Will It Go takes the 3rd place! 

"Guess I'll just write 
This song for you 
I guess there's nothing else I'd rather do"  
:heart:

"How Will It Go" (Stradlin): "Definitely a song about change that you feel. I listen to so many different types of music, I guess it just rubs off on me. This was another song written in one sitting. Originally, I was going to record it with just me and an acoustic guitar. After I played it in the studio, we added keyboards and drums."

! LA GRANDE FINALE !
Two remaining songs, which one should take the 2nd place?

•       Shuffle It All     1
  •       Come On Now Inside    2

3.   How Will It Go   4
4.   Train Tracks    
5.   Time Gone By    
6.   Somebody Knockin  
7.   Cuttin' the Rug    
8.   Bucket o' Trouble    
8.   Pressure Drop    
10. Take a Look at the Guy  

The voting ends on the 26th of March, at 11:00 p.m. (UTC+1).   

____

I love both equally. But I choose Shuffle It All. :max:

Open only if you want to see bad 'sad Axl' meme :ph34r:

Spoiler

lLrUKlg.png

Edited by int8
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Archtop said:

I can't get the link to download?

once again Come on now inside, can't believe it made it to the final:shrugs:

You use an iPad, right? If you download "the unarchiver" app it will open the file for you. :)

----------

I don't want to vote.

giphy.gif

But if I must... Shuffle it All... ONLY because I've listened to that song the most from the album and I think 'Come on now Inside' deserves some love.

Especially will all it's haters in this thread. :ph34r:

Edited by Kris_1989

51 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

You use an iPad, right? If you download "the unarchiver" app it will open the file for you. :)

Thank you for that I will try, I'm such so ignorant when it come to apps and technology.

Failing this working @Darkenchantress I will get back to you.

i have managed to source all the missing song I had from 117 Deg, so I am good to go next week. I hope we can get a few more enthusiasts joining us for the next album. 

• Like 1