Ranking of Izzy's songs broken down by albums / currently 'Miami'

int8

giphy.gif

At the start of this I would have said hands down Jump in now should win. Its such a sleazy rocker,it's probably the song I listen most too on my Izzy playlist, and come on who hasn't  sat and speculated who his singing about.  Then you have River with its guitar solo and great lyrics and the more I listen to it the more I love it.

Its a close one but I vote off River.

My vote is River, so we have 3 for Jump In Now and 4 votes for River. 

6WRaU3w.png

We aren't even in the half way through the game (7 albums left). "On Down the Road" is the next one, prepare yourselves for tomorrow:

• Like 2

We already have Shuffle It All, Come On Now Inside, Gotta Say, Highway Zero and Jump In Now on our winners list which is a pretty kickass list :headbang: Pats on the back all round for the No Gang.

Maybe the final round we could put the winners from all previous rounds head to head, just for the sake of torturing ourselves some more? :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, downliner said:

Maybe the final round we could put the winners from all previous rounds head to head, just for the sake of torturing ourselves some more? :lol:

That would be great. And maybe a list with the songs that aren't part of an album like the new singles and Baby Rann, Been A Fix, How Much, etc.

-----------------------------------------

I can't believe I'm supposed to choose between Coke'n and Sweet Caress. This is gonna be painful!!!

• Like 1

On 24 April 2017 at 8:06 PM, int8 said:

My vote is River, so we have 3 for Jump In Now and 4 votes for River. 

6WRaU3w.png

We aren't even in the half way through the game (7 albums left). "On Down the Road" is the next one, prepare yourselves for tomorrow:

So we are missing off Gone dead train and Please go home. Intrestingly both tracks are missing from Spotify and ITunes.

Edited by Archtop

21 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Those lyrics tho... :lol:

I lost it at one of the comments on the video

Spoiler

man, if i had a vagina, I would be so hot for this dude, he rocks!!!!!

:rofl-lol:

Can't we skip On down the road? We all know Sweet caress is the best song on the album and one of Izzy's best in general. :D OK, no skipping, but it is what it is.

• Like 2

We can begin now with ON DOWN THE ROAD. Don't let these eyes stop you from choosing your least favorite track

MI0000695613.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

1. "You Betcha" 
  2. "Gone Dead Train" 
  3. "Monkeys"
  4. "On Down the Road" 
  5. "Sweet Caress"
  6. "Coke’n" 
  7. "Got Some News"
  8. "Way to Go" 
  9. "Please Go Home" 
  10. "Lot to Learn" 

The voting ends on the 28th of April, at 9:00 p.m. (UTC+2). 

Full album is on YT. "Please go home" starts at 27:54

• Like 1

Ok, so Gone Dead Train was originally performed by Randy Newman (wow those lyrics,?) and Please go home is a Rolling Stones cover which I assume is the reason they are not on iTunes or Spotify it probably has to do with licensing. So I'm stuck do I immediately vote off the covers or my least favourite song ? Dilemma will have to get back to you.

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Ok, so Gone Dead Train was originally performed by Randy Newman (wow those lyrics,?) and Please go home is a Rolling Stones cover which I assume is the reason they are not on iTunes or Spotify it probably has to do with licensing. So I'm stuck do I immediately vote off the covers or my least favourite song ? Dilemma will have to get back to you.

So Gone Dead Train was not written by Izzy? lol I was actually wondering about this whole new side to Izzy's songtext writing :lol:

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

So Gone Dead Train was not written by Izzy? lol I was actually wondering about this whole new side to Izzy's songtext writing :lol:

Well it wouldn't be so new, what about "Pretty tied up" or "Anything goes"? :awesomeface: Also, as I said "Ride on" isn't about riding bikes. :P

My vote is for Please go home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Well it wouldn't be so new, what about "Pretty tied up" or "Anything goes"? :awesomeface: Also, as I said "Ride on" isn't about riding bikes. :P

My vote is for Please go home.

:lol: Yeah I know. Still different. 

This is hard, this album has two or three gems but then some tracks are ? dare I say a bit too, Izzyish. I have come to the opinion I love Izzy doing his sleazy rock thing, I love the nod of the head to the punk influence but  this album as a whole is a lot more chilled out. So I will start with the covers Gone dead train. The Izzy engine up and quit on this one.?