Slash and Steven Adler last night with John 5 and Rob Zombie at Whisky A Go Go

I think we're just too used to canned statements rather than how Steven will just go off talking and say things how he thinks them, on the spot lol he didn't shit talk guns, he seemed grateful, and the push down the stairs comment isn't something that anybody who actually knows the guy would interpret as bad! he's probably already said this same shit to them lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Awesome! :headbang:

And no, Steven was not talking shit about GNR lately, ffs :facepalm:

I heard him in few interviews saying that he was fed up with only playing one or two songs a show and wanting to push Frank down the stairs. 

6 minutes ago, radioflyer said:

I heard him in few interviews saying that he was fed up with only playing one or two songs a show and wanting to push Frank down the stairs. 

Yep, and he was back to saying what he said in the 90s, which was that he wasn't fired from the band because of drugs, but because they were ganging up on him. *facepalm*

• Like 2

On 18/03/2017 at 3:26 PM, radioflyer said:

Glad to see that Slash and Steven are still hanging out since Steven has been talking shit about GNR since the reunion. Maybe it's a good sign....

To be honest, until now, Adler didn't  has been talking shit about GNR. Actually, was some of the hardcore fans who, from what Adler said, made conclusions,assumed conspiracy theories and, with that, started talking shit about the band.

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:16 PM, radioflyer said:

He clear as day was joking about pushing Frank down the stairs. Either you don't understand English, or the term sarcasm is over your head :lol:

Edited by Billsfan