Slash and Steven Adler last night with John 5 and Rob Zombie at Whisky A Go Go

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:24 PM, stella said:

Yep, and he was back to saying what he said in the 90s, which was that he wasn't fired from the band because of drugs, but because they were ganging up on him. *facepalm*

He said Axl wanted to kick everyone out and be Elton John and take the GNR name, but he would have done the exact same thing. So no, the two aren't the same.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

He said Axl wanted to kick everyone out and be Elton John and take the GNR name, but he would have done the exact same thing. So no, the two aren't the same.

i found that to be the most redeeming thing that he said in that interview as perhaps axl would humourously identify with it

also the pushing Frank down the stairs was also equally unharmful as adler is poking fun at his enthusiasm in playing and theres no way he meant it

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i found that to be the most redeeming thing that he said in that interview as perhaps axl would humourously identify with it

also the pushing Frank down the stairs was also equally unharmful as adler is poking fun at his enthusiasm in playing and theres no way he meant it

Yeah, I mean honestly I didn't hear a single thing said by Adler that made me go "Well, that'll piss off Axl! He's definitely out!". I figured like mst that him talking would be bad, but now that he's been told to keep quiet tells me that they're not quite done with Steven.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2017 at 5:16 PM, radioflyer said:

I heard him in few interviews saying that he was fed up with only playing one or two songs a show and wanting to push Frank down the stairs. 

The pushing Frank down the stairs was a joke and Adler made that clear.  Smh.

Anyway, back to your point...It is nice seeing the two together and it's evident Slash knows Adler a lot better than the people saying Adler "talked trash" on them.  Adler has always spoken from his heart and like others have said, I'm sure he's said the same things to them.

Edited by Kasanova King
  • Like 1