Better live cover

4 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Yeah, this happened today.

Not satisfied with this performance, because my guitar was out of tune and the monitors got fucked during the beginning and the ending, but oh well.

love it! :headbang: ( like the feather on your guitar ;) )

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Shame about the tuning, what was the show you were performing on? I always forget about Better due to how piss poor Axl sounds nowadays on the live versions. It's a good track! How did it feel up on the stage?

It's this festival-ish event, hard to explain. It's the second time I did this song on a stage, and it was pretty cool. I didn't notice the tuning until I saw this, probably because the monitors were mostly only blasting the backing track :lol:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

It's this festival-ish event, hard to explain. It's the second time I did this song on a stage, and it was pretty cool. I didn't notice the tuning until I saw this, probably because the monitors were mostly only blasting the backing track :lol:

I've had the same thing happened to me; we used to play two songs in drop D (or drop C# as we tuned to Eb) and my second guitar, was put of action. I had fresh strings on and the last drop tuning song, the e-string slipped out of tune. We only heard it when we watched the video and the rest of the performance was pretty good! You should get in a band and fill that stage up.

7 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I've had the same thing happened to me; we used to play two songs in drop D (or drop C# as we tuned to Eb) and my second guitar, was put of action. I had fresh strings on and the last drop tuning song, the e-string slipped out of tune. We only heard it when we watched the video and the rest of the performance was pretty good! You should get in a band and fill that stage up.

I was gonna play this with a band at first, but they decided they didn't have enough time to perfectly learn this song.

It's weird because I warmed up with the guitar 4 minutes before going to the stage, and it sounded perfect.