Stephen Chesney

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

They were his songs, not GNR. He completed and posted a couple tracks here on this forum after someone messaged him

Do you have a link to the finished tracks? I'd be interested in hearing the complete songs.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bailey15 said:

Do you have a link to the finished tracks? I'd be interested in hearing the complete songs.

Those are the two tracks he finished and posted yet. According to him, a third track, called "Moving on" (that you can hear at the end of the Vehicular Blues video), will be finished by the end of this week.

Check out the thread on this forum.

• Like 4

On 3/19/2017 at 5:38 PM, Harry Sunrise said:

Those are the two tracks he finished and posted yet. According to him, a third track, called "Moving on" (that you can hear at the end of the Vehicular Blues video), will be finished by the end of this week.

This sounds more like GNR than Chinese Democracy does. A lot more.

I missed the story on this project, but I hope you are able to continue it to some degree. When I saw the tag line on the Insta, "new GNR songs," I rolled my eyes. But this is probably the closest sounding thing to '87-93 GNR I've heard other than '87-'93 GNR - music wise that is, the vocals are a bit off from Axl, but still very good. Eager to hear more!

On 3/20/2017 at 6:08 PM, Oldest Goat said:

I really like what I heard in that clip on his instagram with the elephant in the video "if you can see me, I didn't want you to see! If you know who I am why am I out on the streets!" if that turned out to be Axl on a new GNR track I would've been very pleased.

That is from the second verse of Vehicular Blues, which I think was posted above :) Thank you! Thats high praise on the "if that turned out..." - high high praise. Thanks again!

On 3/19/2017 at 2:38 PM, Harry Sunrise said:

sooooo rockin! rock3

• Like 1