What was Axl's best stage "look"/attire?

What era(s) had Axl's best stage attire? (multiple choice)  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 22/03/2017 at 2:58 PM, Sunset Gardner said:

axl's look got lost when he lost himself.  after he moved on with employees to spite his actual bandmates he lost his confidence, he lost control of his talent, and the bizarre ugly turns his fashion took were just material projection of how lost he was inside and how bad his record was turning out (his record to prove he was gnr alone and didn't need his bandmates).  only in 2016 does it seem that i'm actually seeing axl rose again.  he looks good and happy, something i never truly saw when he was playing guns songs with his cover/solo band.   

:cry: Reading this made me really sad. Its hard to argue with it. 

So in summation:

Most Popular: 

• #1. AFD era
  • #2. UYI era
  • #3. Lies/Farm Aid (combining both)
  • #4. Gucci Axl from 2006
  • #5. Grunge Axl
  • #6. Current Axl

What's interesting is that even the Glam era with Axl wearing assless chaps is more popular with fans than Snoop Dog Axl from 2002. :lol:

8 hours ago, Słash said:

He should get rid of the insane amount of jewelry he wears 

Agreed. I watched a bit of the China Exhange video the other day -where he looks quite restrained compared to what he wears on stage, the noise he made every time he moved his hands was ridiculous.