Triple H (WWE) vs GGG (boxer)

oldnews

Benchmark for Wrestler vs. Boxer fiasco is Ali vs. Inoki.

Triple H though doesn't have a MMA background, the guy would get smashed.

Conor's probably getting smashed too if it's just a boxing match and I'd be shocked if Mayweather was actually going to agree to something that didn't involves just arms.

8 hours ago, axlslash said:

If HHH ever fought GGG, you know half the arena would just be WWE fans who only came to chant "CM Punk" the whole time :lol: 

If it consisted of a 40 minute boring promo by Triple H, it'd be well deserved.

The fans for some reason never seem to chant it when they're enjoying the show.

On 25/03/2017 at 10:19 AM, AtariLegend said:

Benchmark for Wrestler vs. Boxer fiasco is Ali vs. Inoki.

Triple H though doesn't have a MMA background, the guy would get smashed.

Conor's probably getting smashed too if it's just a boxing match and I'd be shocked if Mayweather was actually going to agree to something that didn't involves just arms.

I think it makes a mockery of boxing and shouldnt be allowed on Mayweathers record as an actual fight, much like Inoki didnt register on Ali's.  The world is going mad, the greatest boxer of this generation against that gobby twat would be a mis-match of ridiculous poportions, boxing is not a game, people can get killed, there are enough examples of fatalities and/or life threatening injuries for that shit to be sanctioned, quite frankly Floyd could still do any fighter in and around his division anyway so why not cap his career off properly?  

5 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

If it consisted of a 40 minute boring promo by Triple H, it'd be well deserved.

The fans for some reason never seem to chant it when they're enjoying the show.

The fans who chant that nonsense will never enjoy the show, because they don't want to enjoy the show. They are the same type of people who "WHAT?!" when Bray Wyatt is speaking and "WE WANT LANA" when Rusev talks. They are selfish, indulgent know-it-alls who are more interested in making the show about themselves than they are actually watching. But continuing this is probably a discussion best left for the wrestling thread :) 

6 minutes ago, axlslash said:

They are selfish, indulgent know-it-alls who are more interested in making the show about themselves than they are actually watching. 

You're right, I guess it's their fault for the continuous new record low setting ratings.

14 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

excuse my ignorance but is this actually going to happen?

It seems like Conor vs. Mayweather will happen. Conor's supposedly going to agree to a boxing match for a ridiculous amount of money even though everyone assumes he'd lose. Mayweather gets to keep ego/reputation and make silly money.