Partial This I Love remix leak?

Sorry if it has been already discussed, haven't heard it before. It seems it leaked in 2013 alongside Going Down, Blood in the Water and the Better remixes. Anyone knows the source of the leaks of that year? Any other songs leaked that year besides the ones I mentioned?? 

Edited by North Korean Democracy

19 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

Sorry if it has been already discussed, haven't heard it before. It seems it leaked in 2013 alongside Going Down, Blood in the Water and the Better remixes. Anyone knows the source of the leaks of that year? Any other songs leaked that year besides the ones I mentioned?? 

Small parts of shacklers revenge, if the world (remixes), oh my god,  silkworms (New versions)

2 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

this was around a few years ago... I think I read somewhere it was an ashba remix or something. Vocals definitely better than album version.

No it was a remix by Axl/Brain. Axl talked about it briefly, he said something along the lines of how he wrote main harp pattern thats on the album version and that its used as the main beat for the remix. The only ashba remix we know about is the Better one.

5 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

And studio versions of Ballad Of Death and Mi Amor.

Hide contents

If anyone cares.

...And if anyone cares he said years ago when asked about one of those instrumentals, that it was fan made and he never made a studio version.

9 hours ago, Derick said:

Is this more Evaders remix? Did you have more?

No those are the leaks. Thats how it came out as far as i know. As a preview clip

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

So, how desperate are we for new music when we're here discussing a 4 year old 15 second clip for the umpteenth time of a remix of a song that's been out for 9 years just because it has "new" Axl vocals?

Very desperate. Shame Axl, nor anyone from that camp cares enough to listen to their fans..

• Like 1

I don't get why Mister Sumo Lulz won't just throw us a bone and leak this already. It's not like this stuff will ever see the light of day officially anyway. How long did the Beta whine about Going Down being leaked? 2 or 3 days tops.

SO:

LEAK THE TRACKS NOW AND THROW THE DIEHARD FANS A BONE!!!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, zombux said:

if I remember correctly, the studio versions of BoD and MA do exist, but those 2 "leaked tracks" that got out around the same time as the last leaks batch were NOT those two studio versions, but fakes.

He still claimed he never made a studio version of one of them and was out of the band soon after. I know there's alot of cynicism around that era, but what would have been the point of them recording them for a studio release? I'll take him at his word.

People are just creative with stuff, not to say that everything's fake.

7 hours ago, Billsfan said:

Very desperate. Shame Axl, nor anyone from that camp cares enough to listen to their fans..

I think he did listen to the fans, that's why a remix album never emerged. 

Edited by AtariLegend

21 minutes ago, AtariLegend said:

He still claimed he never made a studio version of one of them and was out of the band soon after. I know there's alot of cynicism around that era, but what would have been the point of them recording them for a studio release? I'll take him at his word.

Well there could probably be a studio version on his computer just to keep track of what he played/how the song goes, but only meant for rehearsal purposes. Especially now that its very cheap to have a microphone and an interface to record basic tracks. Bumblefoot recorded and released the Pink Panther theme cover with Richard, Tommy, Frank, and Asbha (which still stands as the only recording released by the 09-14 band), and Richard Fortus recorded the James Bond theme cover for Guitar Hero. I think Ashba should might as well release it for the sole reason of "just because"

Edited by Mendez

9 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

People are just creative with stuff, not to say that everything's fake.

I think he did listen to the fans, that's why a remix album never emerged. 

negative. I know a guy (a VERY legit one) who has those two real ones.

(and if I remember correctly, he also has full versions of those "snippets" from 2013 - but he's waiting for someone to trade them for another hidden stuff before he shares them publicly... and he's after Atlas Shrugged which is known to be "leaked" to a few people, who never put it out for public, or more specifically, there are multiple Atlas Shrugged versions out there. find me the guy who has these songs, and I guarrantee you all this gets out eventually ;) )

Edited by zombux
  • Like 2