Partial This I Love remix leak?

The least we should get is Mister Shit Lobster to leak another 3 minute preview of different parts of each of those songs. Seriously, I get that you might want to hoard for big $$$ or can't leak full tracks legally, but another SMALL FUCKING PREVIEW of different parts of each track DOESNT HURT ANYONE!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, zombux said:

negative. I know a guy (a VERY legit one) who has those two real ones.

Just like everyone on GN'R forum.

I'd also like to point that although MSL might have got us several leaks during the late 2000's, he also occasionally "leaked" things that were fan made and tried to claim that it was real. There Was A Time with an alternative intro for example years ago.

On 3/22/2017 at 8:36 AM, zombux said:

if I remember correctly, the studio versions of BoD and MA do exist, but those 2 "leaked tracks" that got out around the same time as the last leaks batch were NOT those two studio versions, but fakes.

Going to sound like an idiot but what songs are BoD and MA?

9 hours ago, blonde_illusion said:

The final product sounds way better than this snippet.

I'm sure it does! When did you/how did you have a chance to hear the full thing?

11 minutes ago, Riad99 said:

Going to sound like an idiot but what songs are BoD and MA?

They're guitar solos done by Ashba. Ballad of Death and Mi Amor. I think they're really cool BoD is on Appetite for Democracy

11 hours ago, AtariLegend said:

Just like everyone on GN'R forum.

I'd also like to point that although MSL might have got us several leaks during the late 2000's, he also occasionally "leaked" things that were fan made and tried to claim that it was real. There Was A Time with an alternative intro for example years ago.

no, this has nothing to do with MSL.

11 hours ago, Estranged Fan said:

I'm sure it does! When did you/how did you have a chance to hear the full thing?

They're guitar solos done by Ashba. Ballad of Death and Mi Amor. I think they're really cool BoD is on Appetite for Democracy

The album. I've only ever heard the album version.

While I'd love to hear the unreleased CD sessions I believe that if those tracks were to leak it could end up costing us a chance of hearing new material from axl,slash, and duff.

Obviously duff and slash would care less I think Axl would not be happy about those songs coming out and would probably release some kind of a statement like-

"due to unforeseen (or foreseen) depending on which side of the ever-changing dialogue that is the root of Guns n' future predictions that reside in the heads of so called "fans" n' their demands of being able to manipulate the information they have garnered on false pretenses of the idea of gnr we have decided that having any possible action of new material would be detrimental to the delicate balance of the process of developing the information that currently only resides in the minds of "fans".

Peace-

Axl

• Like 2

That's some phenominal Axlspeak, ronartest2004.

But seriously, Axl should be glad we, the hardcore fans, still give a shit at this point about hearing a couple of demos from his inferior version of Gn'R. Throw the people who were loyal all those years a bone and release them, since they won't sell for shit anyway with Slash and Duff back in the band.

Thank.