Flashback: Guns N' Roses Meet the Terminator

1 hour ago, SoundOfAGun said:

Amazing song and a cool video. I wish they would retire it live though.

Such a great song, Just one of the ones Axl struggles on unfortunately. I think he could really pull it off using a different voice. It may be different but could still be really cool. Then he can still rip on the "don't forget to call my lawyers part"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Such a great song, Just one of the ones Axl struggles on unfortunately. I think he could really pull it off using a different voice. It may be different but could still be really cool. Then he can still rip on the "don't forget to call my lawyers part"

I would like to see him have a go at using a different vocal style on a few of the ones that he struggles with. Robert Plant did a similar thing at the Led Zep concert in 2007, it still sounded pretty good. No shame I'm not being 29 anymore, he could give the songs a new lease of life with reworked vocals.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Axl's voice on this song live 2011+ is so terrible...I seriously don't get why he keeps it in the set if he doesn't want to learn it in a proper way, it's embarrassing and highlights the weakness of his voice.

OT: Arnold and Guns are the two best things in the world to me. This combo is fucking amazing and I almost cried tears of joy because I love Arnold and Axl :) 

• Like 2