Bumblefoot has no regrets over Guns N’ Roses stint

He's an extremely talented guitarist, shame I find the music that he composes to be fucking rubbish.

He did a good job in the time he had with Axl's band though, that Don't Cry from KROQ 06 is fucking incredible.

Also, LOL Art Of Anarchy.

5 hours ago, DR DOOM said:

He's an extremely talented guitarist, shame I find the music that he composes to be fucking rubbish.

He did a good job in the time he had with Axl's band though, that Don't Cry from KROQ 06 is fucking incredible.

Also, LOL Art Of Anarchy.

LOL Guns N Roses. AOA have released two great albums in the last three years. GNR have made one clusterfuck hodge-podge album in the last 25 years. Again, LOL Guns N Roses.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Towelie said:

LOL Guns N Roses. AOA have released two great albums in the last three years. GNR have made one clusterfuck hodge-podge album in the last 25 years. Again, LOL Guns N Roses.

Umm... I agree with you on the LOL GNR, but sorry, AoA is just bland and boring. There are so many better bands out there...

Just now, maynard said:

Umm... I agree with you on the LOL GNR, but sorry, AoA is just bland and boring. There are so many better bands out there...

You two...

Go listen Sepultura's new cd...

After this we can talk about relevancy

Edited by auad

Yesterday I was thinking and reflecting...

One of my conclusions:

GNR is a strange band..where all current and past members are strange people...and the fans of this is strange people too

Edited by auad
  • Like 4

Just now, Tom-Ass said:

I'll wait til the new Cavilera Conspiracy album to come out when I want to listen to new Sepultura..

Ok. You should (re)think about it.

Actual sound of Sepultura is miles away from any Max/igor song...you could unserstand if listen to...

Just now, MADDOGJONES said:

who cares about relevancy? What does it have to do with anything? Do you like the music or not? End of.

There is fantastic artists like Sepultura...producing fresh and relevant music...others...nostalgia acts...that's it ?

41 minutes ago, auad said:

There is fantastic artists like Sepultura...producing fresh and relevant music...others...nostalgia acts...that's it ?

Well that's how we like our rock music "relevant". I hear that thrown around a lot and I have no idea what it means or why it's important to anyone. By nostalgia act I take it you are referrring to GN'R? Would you rather they come out and not play the songs everyone wants to hear? Surely you can't be complaining about lack of new music from this lineup? You can't be that stupid, they've only been playing shows for a year or whatever how could they possibly be putting out an album already? 

On 3/23/2017 at 9:43 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Bumble was probably the best thing about the 2011-2014 band. Through this posts and interviews it was obvious the guy loved us fans, trying to give us info. He openly told us multiple times how badly he wanted to release new music but couldn't. Guy brought back Estranged and Civil War for us. He truly had passion and could've made a new album great, and Axl was lucky to have him. He was single handled the most talented player in the 09-14 band and from 11-14 put the most passion and work in his performance. 

Another legendary artist Axl pushed away due to pure incompetence. It's like this man sets himself up for failure sometimes.

He truly is all about the fans. I was looking at my followers on twitter earlier and noticed he was following me. I was very surprised. I always liked him, but it made me really respect that he actually knows he needs the fans. He comes off as a little strange sometimes, but he seems to really be a good guy just trying to make it.

1 hour ago, auad said:

haven't listened since Chaos AD. Might check it out.

Just now, Tourettes2400 said:

He truly is all about the fans. I was looking at my followers on twitter earlier and noticed he was following me. I was very surprised. I always liked him, but it made me really respect that he actually knows he needs the fans. He comes off as a little strange sometimes, but he seems to really be a good guy just trying to make it.

haven't listened since Chaos AD. Might check it out.

Give a try to "Machine Messiah"...amazing cd ?