I'm so happy because of technology, I'm a GNR diehard since 2008, I think, I only saw them live last year here in Rio but you can find so much stuff, bootlegs, demos, interviews on YouTube. I'm a huuuuge fan of Bon Jovi, GNR, KISS and U2 and youtube is like a gold mine to me. I don't know if the owner of this channel is here on the forum but if he is, thank you dude, you are a life saver. I have to thank @Gibbo and @KeifferGNR for all the good work they do.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gnrbootlegsbrazil/videos

• Like 2

On March 24, 2017 at 10:09 PM, cqleonardo said:

I'm so happy because of technology, I'm a GNR diehard since 2008, I think, I only saw them live last year here in Rio but you can find so much stuff, bootlegs, demos, interviews on YouTube. I'm a huuuuge fan of Bon Jovi, GNR, KISS and U2 and youtube is like a gold mine to me. I don't know if the owner of this channel is here on the forum but if he is, thank you dude, you are a life saver. I have to thank @Gibbo and @KeifferGNR for all the good work they do.

https://www.youtube.com/user/gnrbootlegsbrazil/videos

Agreed!  GnR is actually the only reason I started to use youtube.  Well, the internet really!

I was incredibly slow in adapting to the internet.  After YouTube had already been around for a few years, someone told me there were GnR vids on it.  I was somehow surprised to hear this.  So I went on youtube and looked up GnR stuff.  I was blowing away that there was so much! I was there for days just watching GnR stuff. Forgot youtube was for anything but GnR for some time!

And like many of us, Im  sure, there are always tonnes of GnR recommended videos on my youtube lander.

Yep, it took me a good couple of years to finally watch some legendary concerts and we have to thank the amazing GNR ONLINE fanbase for all of this.

A fanbase that promotes the band in a better way than the band itself.

A fanbase that stayed loyal all these years.

A fanbase that deserves more than half-assed eternal touring.

A fanbase that will never listen to new music from the band again. :(

• Like 1

fuck yeah

i try to remind myself every now and then to never forget how great it is to have all this on the internet

i still remember when I was 16 and i had to pay 50 US dollars for a GNR bootleg

stilll have them all but it is great to have all this readily available

• Like 1