Some CSI Work done need opinions on this

After seeing the post from Del writing to Frank On his birthday his message and then I went to Richard Fortus Facebook page and it had nothing on being the guitarist of Guns N' Roses on there.  I thought he had it on there before. (Maybe I was wrong).  Could del be sending a message that frank is out and with Richard's Facebook account he is out to.  Izzy and Steven are back in?  Any thoughts??

12 minutes ago, Kmartin9928 said:

After seeing the post from Del writing to Frank On his birthday his message and then I went to Richard Fortus Facebook page and it had nothing on being the guitarist of Guns N' Roses on there.  I thought he had it on there before. (Maybe I was wrong).  Could del be sending a message that frank is out and with Richard's Facebook account he is out to.  Izzy and Steven are back in?  Any thoughts??

Too perfect to be true, I don't think neither of them are leaving.

I hope I'm wrong but I think the biggest novelty in the forthcoming shows will be not seeing Melissa with blue hair anymore.

• Like 3

Why would they be out of the band? Richard's facebook says he is "Guitarted in guns n roses" 

If it in some strange way were true that he is no longer in the band we would probably know that since he's been in the band for 16 years and it's in the middle of a tour (break) 

If you came up with this idea just by Reading Del's message " Happy birthday @FrankFerrer66. I wish you nothing but the best!! Love you bro! "  you have too much free time :P 

Edited by estranged_85
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Kmartin9928 said:

I too, love me a good conspiracy theory :lol:

But seriously, Axl ripped off Davey Jones :P 

3 hours ago, Kmartin9928 said:

He literally has it on there

"Guitarist
Guns N' Roses"

Don't do drugs people