Axls Best Scream?

1 hour ago, Abstractv3 said:

Yeah, and I was 14 at the time. And it was the day before Thanksgiving lol.

My contribution to the topic, I was also at this one hah(Thank god they added the 2 extra shows, didn't get tickets for the first 2 that were announced). I literally got goosebumps, I wish there was a better quality clip of it, it was beastly in person.

one of my favorite GNR vids ever, I still feel like I'm gonna fall down everytime I listen to this

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

From the 0:32 mark on. Without question.

I love that Jungle. He uses more power now (very 90s Axl) but there's something amazing about that long scream and how natural and easy his voice was during the rest of the song. Beats Rock AM Ring IMO.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GNRfanx6 said:

Aw dude can you find it possibly

Unfortunately no, I'll have to dig through my old burned Cds I know i have it somewhere. Someone else posted the audio of the Pittsburgh show in this thread, but it isn't the entire show, lald is missing. It's definitely insane. 

11 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Unfortunately no, I'll have to dig through my old burned Cds I know i have it somewhere. Someone else posted the audio of the Pittsburgh show in this thread, but it isn't the entire show, lald is missing. It's definitely insane. 

I actually just heard it last night. I was holy shit he kept it goin! dat rasp tho

4 hours ago, BreakDown2014 said:

That TWAT scream is fucking amazing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mikeman5150 said:

Actually LALD starts around 10:05 (and it is amazing)

• Like 2

12 hours ago, DIST said:

:smiley-confused2:

Legend, He actually hit a really hard note. The frequency in that pitch is ridiculous. 

Sounded a bit higher that we are use to though. 

i thought this one was perfect 

also so the Coachella pro shot scream was brilliant, his face is just full red at the end but I can never find that video 

Edited by IncitingChaos

6 hours ago, J Dog said:

this was an awesome concert! omg Slash and Duff were so wasted, Axl was funny and amazing in the BOOT, and i think he looks sexy as hell in his grungy sweats and that loose t shirt! have only seen it online but it's like my second favorite one ( first is mine of course :) ) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

this was an awesome concert! omg Slash and Duff were so wasted, Axl was funny and amazing in the BOOT, and i think he looks sexy as hell in his grungy sweats and that loose t shirt! have only seen it online but it's like my second favorite one ( first is mine of course :) ) 

Yep, it's a top show for sure. Axl's wrecked voice is sick. It's one of my favorite gigs.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2017 at 4:53 PM, Epson said:

Here you go 

That mix at Coachella is perfect! You can tell how bad the drop off is on the Detroit pro shot. I remember November Rain sounding great that night too mainly Bc whoever mixes the audio at Coachella nailed it.

it will be nice if we ever get an official release with that kind of quality 

• 3 months later...