New Jumanji movie named after WTTJ

http://exclaim.ca/film/article/the_new_jumanji_movie_is_named_after_a_guns_n_roses_song_and_doesnt_even_feature_a_board_game

what makes this even stranger is that The Rock was already in a movie called Welcome to the Jungle.

does anyone think the actual song itself will be in the film and/or marketing? 

Mark Ellis, the comedian, said on the Collider podcast that one of the sequels should be called Jumanji: Get in the Ring XD

They discover they each have unique skills and it’s revealed that they each have only three lives, which is an interesting twist (and comes into play later). Johnson gets into a fight and we see them exploring the island. I’m usually not a fan of Kevin Hart, but his interplay between Rock is fun. Johnson’s character explains that games like this have levels and they need to complete a bunch of levels to beat the game and escape the game. “Welcome to the Jungle” by Guns n Roses plays in the background, naturally

http://www.slashfilm.com/sony-cinemacon-2017-presentation-blade-runner-2049-the-dark-tower-jumanji-spider-man-homecoming-more/2/

It seems like the trailer at CinemaCon is already using the song.

Well thats nice.  The song will be there probably. 

Looks like ( now that theyre togheter again) gnr songs finally can be used for soundtracks and stuff like that..  Its about time.. Theres some seriusly cool gnr material for to do that.

Gnr haves so many levels. So many diferent styles.

Personally, im so curious about what movies will use songs like "november rain", "patience",  this i love, etc.

6 hours ago, SEPTEM said:

Well thats nice.  The song will be there probably. 

Looks like ( now that theyre togheter again) gnr songs finally can be used for soundtracks and stuff like that..  Its about time.. Theres some seriusly cool gnr material for to do that.

Gnr haves so many levels. So many diferent styles.

Personally, im so curious about what movies will use songs like "november rain", "patience",  this i love, etc.

Skip to about 1:15

Thats cool. But i mean stuff like "main soundtrack". 

A deep drama movie with tom hanks, streep, deniro , leto, sarandom, etc with "november rain as main soundtrack" 

I want something kinda "big daddy" or "armagedon" .. They musicalized the entire movie with that main theme song.  Cuts, instrumental, just voice, the actual song, etc.  ( i havent seen the movie .. But i think they did something like that on the last "resident evil" movie)

It would be nice to use "nightrain" for the next "hangover 4" movie.  Or "x proyect 2"

I guess u guys know what a mean

• 1 month later...