Rock In Rio 2017 Prices

2 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

THANKS! But sadly, was about to book, RHCP day is sold out there(its sold out but GN'R, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi aint?)... and though Im not into RHCP, my gf will go with me as long as we go to RHCP too(shes a big fan). I feel bad bringing her to my favorite bands but not hers. Ugh. 

Wow. Who would have thought they would be first to sell out. But it also has Sepultura. I guess they are also a bit of a draw in Brasil. But either way, I still think it will be possible to get tix on they day. I certainly will try, as I kinda want to see the Offspring, but not really want to pay full price. So you got tix for GNR?

6 hours ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Philippines. In FB, many are complaining their cards are getting rejected- from Sweden, London, etc.. And I ordered stuffs from around the world, even bought from TicketMaster Spain and France.

Oh, than it must be a problem in the payment gateway. I asked where you were from, because chinese credit cards are more prone to be rejected, as they are frequently involved in fraud causes.

Cheers!

Buying tickets for shows in South America is a bitch. They're a bit behind the times there. About 15 years, I reckon. It also doesn't help how no one iin the tourist or ticket industry speaks any English.

5 minutes ago, RNRS said:

Buying tickets for shows in South America is a bitch. They're a bit behind the times there. About 15 years, I reckon. It also doesn't help how no one iin the tourist or ticket industry speaks any English.

Only 5% of the brazilian population speaks english. I tried to buy tickets from CVC on their brand site, and the entire process was such a mess that i ended up making three purchases, even though their system told me that none of these were actually completed. I had to go to the physical store, so i get what you meant.

Edited by MattElias

Just now, MattElias said:

Only 5% of the brazilian population speaks english. I tried to buy tickets from CVC on their brand site, and the entire process was such a mess that i ended up making three purchases, even though their system told me that none of these were actually completed, i had to go to the physical store, and buy the tickets. So i get what you meant.

I know, I've been to Brazil. I fail to understand how they put non-speaking English people at tourist booths all over the country, and have no English speaking people working for ticketing agencies. It's rare to find someone who does speak English.

• 2 weeks later...