Rock In Rio 2017 Prices

Hello all,

Was potentially considering doing the RIR rock week from the Thursday-Sunday. 

Does anybody who's been before have any idea as to whether they do a Thursday-Sunday bundle as such and if so, how much it would look at costing?

if not, then how much FV per day? 

Cheers x

There´s no bundle..there is an official event tourism company called CVC that sells packages with tickets, hotel and transportation but only within the country and for a maximum of two days festival.

The ticket cost, per day, is something around U$$ 145 or if you are student U$$ 72,50 

1 hour ago, Derick said:

There´s no bundle..there is an official event tourism company called CVC that sells packages with tickets, hotel and transportation but only within the country and for a maximum of two days festival.

The ticket cost, per day, is something around U$$ 145 or if you are student U$$ 72,50 

That's pretty decent, what about UK costs? What age constitutes student also 

4 hours ago, kanecrescente said:

That's pretty decent, what about UK costs? What age constitutes student also 

‎Around £116 and ‎£58... To use the student benefit you need a document that certifies that you are really a student, there is no age limit.

in the brazilian coin, the real, it's gonna cost 217 the student ticket and 435 the full ticket, don't know how this costs in your coin. if you are under 21 you can also pay the student ticket, it's a law here, just have to show some id on the door of the event

1 hour ago, PatrickS77 said:

Does anyone know how this sale works? Do I have to sign up with ingresso.com? Looks like I need a brazilian address? At least there is no field for country.

you have to sing up with ingresso.com, yes. About the address, they send the ticket through your mail, don't know how it works outside the country but this website is on the official Rock in Rio site, is about people buying outside Brazil.... https://www.festicket.com/festivals/rock-in-rio/2017/

18 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

you have to sing up with ingresso.com, yes. About the address, they send the ticket through your mail, don't know how it works outside the country but this website is on the official Rock in Rio site, is about people buying outside Brazil.... https://www.festicket.com/festivals/rock-in-rio/2017/

Thanks. But that's only with hotel and not the right dates. That all seems a bit strange.

42 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Thanks. But that's only with hotel and not the right dates. That all seems a bit strange.

I don't believe the production of the festival really expects people coming from outside of the country so they don't really do something to help it

20 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

I don't believe the production of the festival really expects people coming from outside of the country so they don't really do something to help it

This is Rock in Rio. It's a bit naiive of them to think that no international people will come.

Seems like they want international buyers to buy their tickets on Stubhub:

From http://rockinrio.com/rio/en/faq

I am an international costumer. Where can I purchase tickets?

International customers can purchase tickets from April 6th through on international partners website:

Tickets & Packages:  Festicket

Tickets:  Stubhub (English)

Stubhub (español)

Stubhub Portugal

Just now, cqleonardo said:

I bought Aerosmith and Bon Jovi!!!

Huh? No GNR? Did it also take you that long? I bought on festicket. They did sell single tickets after all. And fuck StubHub. Even though they are official ticketsellers, the tickets cost 70 € more.

8 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Huh? No GNR? Did it also take you that long? I bought on festicket. They did sell single tickets after all. And fuck StubHub. Even though they are official ticketsellers, the tickets cost 70 € more.

I saw GNR last year here in Rio, Bon Jovi is the band in my heart, I never saw Aerosmith and Def Leppard and I love them both, I'm gonna try to buy a ticket for GNR in a few months. And yes, took me a lot of time, more than 1 hour

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

I saw GNR last year here in Rio, Bon Jovi is the band in my heart, I never saw Aerosmith and Def Leppard and I love them both, I'm gonna try to buy a ticket for GNR in a few months. And yes, took me a lot of time, more than 1 hour

I see. Well, I guess being close, you can take a little more time with getting things sorted out and buy a ticket.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:00 PM, PatrickS77 said:

You can still get tickets here: https://www.festicket.com/es/festivals/rock-in-rio/2017/packages/2309-general-entrance-ticket/
It's for international customers.

THANKS! But sadly, was about to book, RHCP day is sold out there(its sold out but GN'R, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi aint?)... and though Im not into RHCP, my gf will go with me as long as we go to RHCP too(shes a big fan). I feel bad bringing her to my favorite bands but not hers. Ugh. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

THANKS! But sadly, was about to book, RHCP day is sold out there(its sold out but GN'R, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi aint?)... and though Im not into RHCP, my gf will go with me as long as we go to RHCP too(shes a big fan). I feel bad bringing her to my favorite bands but not hers. Ugh. 

CVC is still selling tickets for 24/9

http://www.cvc.com.br/promocao/pacote-rock-in-rio.aspx

They have a really good reputation here in Brazil.

On 07/04/2017 at 3:35 AM, ChristmasFnatic said:

So stupid. They kept denying credit card from my country, mine and my sister's. And yes, soon after- sold out.

Out of curiosity, can you tell from where you are? Maybe you should try PayPal or Billet?

Edited by MattElias

22 minutes ago, MattElias said:

CVC is still selling tickets for 24/9

http://www.cvc.com.br/promocao/pacote-rock-in-rio.aspx

They have a really good reputation here in Brazil.

Out of curiosity, can you tell from where you are? Maybe you should try PayPal or Billet?

Philippines. In FB, many are complaining their cards are getting rejected- from Sweden, London, etc.. And I ordered stuffs from around the world, even bought from TicketMaster Spain and France.