Deanna/Steven Adler Book Discussion/Q&A/Book Signing

Ubukitty

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Sounds great. How did he seem?

He was in great spirits and said that this was him mom's first public signing so she was a little nervous. He basically did  all of the talking and question answering.

46 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Thanks for sharing, that's awesome!

Was there any GnR talk/questions from the people or just book related? 

Your welcome.

Yes: First question was how did it feel being back on stage with GnR again after so many years.

His answer "It was amazing, those 8minutes and 45 seconds with Duff and Slash made me really happy. It was awesome".

Edited by Ubukitty
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, melina i said:

good for you, so great:)

What did he talk about mostly during night , and did he mention any stuff about GN'R reunion playing along them again

He said that he had not read the book yet but he plans to and would then like to burn it, "throw it in the fireplace" after he's finished. Kinda like a put it in the past finally. He did mention GnR but would not give an answer when asked if there will be a reunion and if he will be involved. He replied, "I'm not sure about any of that".

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

He said that he had not read the book yet but he plans to and would then like to burn it, "throw it in the fireplace" after he's finished. Kinda like a put it in the past finally. He did mention GnR but would not give an answer when asked if there will be a reunion and if he will be involved. He replied, "I'm not sure about any of that".

Thank you, so cool you met Steven

Edited by melina i

43 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I am so happy for you.  I can't wait to see the video and pictures.  Did you get to ask him any questions yourself?

I know, I'll have them up soon. I did ask his mother why she doesn't like him being called Popcorn Adler and her response was "I don't really have a problem with it, I don't even know where it came from" So then Steven began to tell the story of how Axl gave him the name. I tried for more questions but they wanted to make sure everyone's questions were answered so I never got to ask anymore unfortunately. There were some very funny moments during the Q&A. A lady asked Steven if he knew who she was and he said "no, did we date"? And her response was laughing and then said "I'm your cousin, I used to see you at the Rainbow all the time and you would ask me out on dates and I would have to remind you who I was".

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Out of likes but this is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Did Steven say anything about what will he be doing now that he's kinda retired from music?

I'm out of likes too and yes he said "maybe I'll go into country music, after all rock & roll isn't really popular anymore". I thought that was kind of strange or he was just being silly. He has a great sense of humor. He also mentioned moving to Hawaii and retiring as a possibility.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

More pics from @Ubukitty

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

having problems trying to do the video because it is very large and can't download from the email. You might have to upload it to YouTube and then paste it here...unless someone else knows of a better way. :facepalm:

ok I'll try uploading it to YouTube. Thanks again for all of your help @BlueJean Baby.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

More pics from @Ubukitty

image2.jpg

image1.jpg

He's the sweetest! :wub:

3 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

I'm out of likes too and yes he said "maybe I'll go into country music, after all rock & roll isn't really popular anymore". I thought that was kind of strange or he was just being silly. He has a great sense of humor. He also mentioned moving to Hawaii and retiring as a possibility.

Oh God, I really hope he was just joking! :lol:

Hawaii sounds like a great place to live, though.

4 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

He is really so sweet, that's my husband and my dog he's with. He kissed my husband on the cheek, he kissed everyone and hugged everyone. He was emotional about a few questions but no tears and I hope he was just joking too.

How I wish I was there, must have been so awesome!!

Thanks again for sharing all this! :)

1 hour ago, Ubukitty said:

Your welcome.

Yes: First question was how did it feel being back on stage with GnR again after so many years.

His answer "It was amazing, those 8minutes and 45 seconds with Duff and Slash made me really happy. It was awesome".

I'm out of likes but thank you for your answers and the pics! :heart: