Deanna/Steven Adler Book Discussion/Q&A/Book Signing

Ubukitty

Steven is not my favorite Gunner to say the least, but thank you for sharing your photos and stories from the book signing! It looks as though you had a great experience and that it was a good night.

And it's very cool that S and his mom did a Q&A and took personal photos with all of you! He looks like he was really having a lot of fun meeting everyone. I've been to signings for other people (not in GNR, just in general) where they shuffled people through the line without giving anyone even two seconds to even talk to the author - so that is awesome that you had opportunity to actually meet and interact w/ Steven.

• Like 1

Just now, Ubukitty said:

Thank you so much. I'm a huge animal advocate myself.

So kind you are an advocate:);  yes me also, I love them from biggest to the littlest, they are so pure, precious :heart:

And they are voiceless, so they need all the help they can get

Anyways, thanks again girl, cool you  met Steven

4 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

I'm the one hugging him in the pic just before my husband and doggie. Thank you for the compliments on my furry baby. He has never seen a Groomer in his three years of life. I do all the work myself and it takes hours but he's worth it. He has better hair than me and is well cared for and exercised. Steven was charming as usual and about living in L.A., you might not feel that way if you did live here. The grass is not always greener. Our only escape from the stress is to the coast or mountains and sometimes that's just as stressful.I will share whatever I see or hear of happening although most of you have more news than me. I will be going to see the Pink Slips on Monday so maybe I'll have something else for everyone.

:P

If I lived in L.A. I'd be attending all of these events 24/7...

No one knows how I'd be making my living, though :ph34r:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

:P

If I lived in L.A. I'd be attending all of these events 24/7...

No one knows how I'd be making my living, though :ph34r:

Now you have to reveal the secret. Do you work for TMZ?:lol:

5 minutes ago, melina i said:

So kind you are an advocate:);  yes me also, I love them from biggest to the littlest, they are so pure, precious :heart:

And they are voiceless, so they need all the help they can get

Anyways, thanks again girl, cool you  met Steven

Sorry out of likes but yes I've put my life in danger for animals before and would probably do it again. Just how I feel.:shrugs:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ubukitty said:

Sorry out of likes but yes I've put my life in danger for animals before and would probably do it again. Just how I feel.:shrugs:

Yes, I would again also; and totally agree with  you:)

Edited by melina i
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Steven posted this nice compilation video of the book signing. :heart:

Oh, thanks for sharing, he's so adorable!! :heart:

He's always been the coolest with his fans, here's a short video from a meet and greet in Peru back in 2015. See how patient he is with that guy who has a million things for him to sign.

Also, love his jokes after the pen falls and he picks it up.

And look at the very end when the other guy comes, he's going to shake his hand but Steven stops him and gives him a hug instead! :wub:

• Like 3