Axl rants

I find It interesting how little he says these days during concerts especially from someone who never held his tongue about anything 20 years ago.  

Wonder if the fact that many are recording the shows on their phone lead so him to say less?

1 hour ago, Asdiz said:

I find It interesting how little he says these days during concerts especially from someone who never held his tongue about anything 20 years ago.  

Wonder if the fact that many are recording the shows on their phone lead so him to say less?

Lots of money riding on these shows, that's why.

The promoter and Sluff probably have it in his contract to "Shut up and sing".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cqleonardo said:

I believe that he don't have something to bitch about nowadays, he got his bandmates back, the rest of the band obey him like dogs, he is making shit tons of money, he became the lead singer of one of his favorite bands, the guy is happy.....

He doesn't have Stephanie Seymour back though...:lol:

• Like 2

Axl use to have a serious issue with reading everything written about him and the band...Internet forums, news articles, it could be a punchline on a late show. 

It was recommended that he quit doing so as it is driving him crazy. 

Now he reads about world events, politics, and such. It's made him more sane. 

No more rants.

True story. 

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Anyone know the last time Axl seriously ranted at something during a show?

This one comes to mind (largely because I was there ;)). I can't think of any serious talks to a crowd since then, though there may be some I'm forgetting. 

• Like 1

rant is a term that has gained a lot of prevalence in recent years and I find it mildly objectionable.  I mean rant is what madmen and idiots do, I should be quite put out if i was known for ranting.  people gathering around to hear you rant like you're the babbling village idiot or something.  like hey, go poke the loony, watch, he'll go off on one.