Trouble in paradise?

4 minutes ago, alfierose said:

He may well have a legitimate gripe/legal case but to be honest he sounds a bit unhinged here. :shrugs:

Agree. I think it is possible there was more into it than just a mere verbal agreement. Now one year later could be the dead line

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So the real question is:

Is he going to release more pro shot footage for free? Or is he throwing something together to make the band look bad?

Because this:

8hwymPs.png

Does not sound good...

Oh wow, I know who I think comes off worse after a post like that. Maybe they just didn't like his work, should have just paid up in full for what he had done and left it at that. He might not like it but had no grounds to gripe just artistic differences. Looks like the guys just after some free media. M

Edited by Archtop
  • Like 2

I think he has less than what he's portraying he has...I'd be surprised if management didn't have it in their contract that they own all rights to the material, so legally he'd be opening a door of lawsuits, however I'm not sure how that works if nobody got paid. 

I think he's just trying to get their attention 

1 hour ago, Kris_1989 said:

So the real question is:

Is he going to release more pro shot footage for free? Or is he throwing something together to make the band look bad?

Because this:

8hwymPs.png

Does not sound good...

Usually the people who take to social media and are drama queens tend to only tell one very biased side of what happened.  Not that I was there, however the majority of people who are "wronged" and bitch about it in this way tend to be pills to deal with in general

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

He's gonna call the President

Gonna call a Private Eye

Gonna get the IRS

Gonna need the FBI

So you are basically saying he will Prostitute himself for fortune and shame? 

59 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Having a contract is business 101. 

Rookie mistake. 

No one ever told him when he was alone, they thought he'd know better. 

What's strange is that he is no rookie, seems like a respected guy with nearly 3 decades experience. I wonder if perhaps he was a personal friend of sorts which is how the agreement ended up being so informal.

We had a thread about his work last year, he was the guy responsible for the Axl/Slash backstage hug short video.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sanomatovic said:

There is no way he is leaking GNR footage after writing that stuff on Facebook and not getting sued

Perhaps but unless the agreement was in full and he was paid he may own the rights to it.  If he owns the rights....

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

So the real question is:

Because this:

8hwymPs.png

Does not sound good...

IMO, I think he's trying to get someone's attention to give him what he wants. I have used the tactics that he's talking about. The biggest key is to NOT let people know your next move. He's not "sitting in the tree...quietly...waiting..." If you're really out for surprise revenge, you don't post about it on Facebook! To me, it just sounds like he's trying to ruffle some feathers.