Trouble in paradise?

21 hours ago, Słash said:

Yeah but he thought they would continue him cause I assume someone from the "management" would have gone like dude the whole tours contract will be in your hands blah blah.

I understand everything is written down these days, but its wrong to make false promises too. 

If the guy did any sort of homework, he would have come across Rockfuel giving out about GNR management and AFD blueray debacle... which would have been a big hint that MAYBE they aren't to be trusted. End of the day, in writing or it doesn't mean shit. There's so many stories like this, and any proper business person should know how to conduct their business so as to avoid situations where you do the work and end up being left short handed. 

1 hour ago, t-p-d-a said:

I'm sad. It would be amazing Blu ray disc with a decent soundmix and better editing and i would pay 30$ for this.

all i want is a blu ray with Axl and Slash -.-

That's definitely coming. They ain't releasing new music so you can bet your ass they'll release a DVD as a stop gap. Next up - A tour supporting the release of the dvd of the past tour, and they'll be playing around with ideas at soundcheck (not included on said DVD) ;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tremolo said:

Wow that's awful.

The mix is terrible, the drums are lifeless and Axl's voice just sucks.

Yea seems to me his idea of revenge if to release a clip of Axl sounding his absolute worst on SCOM of course.

I'm gonna go out on the limb and say It was Axl and TB who blocked him. And I'm glad they did. I agree with Tomass. If they are gonna release anything it should far and away be the Houston stadium show 

21 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

Fucking troll, he commented ''april fools'' on one of his posts.

What an asshole. :jerkoff:

The only thing that would be funny about all of this is if he does end up getting fired.

Edited by Kris_1989

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Never one of Axl's best songs these days but the drums did blow.. I really don't want this show to make the light of the day to the public.. They just weren't that good yet until they kicked off the Stadium tour. That is the shit I want the masses to see!

I agree with the fact that a BluRay of one of the stadium shows would be a lot better and I also belive that's why the troubadour show hasn't been officially released.

Sure, it was awesome to follow the show on the forum and it was one of the best days ever for me as a GNR fan but the fact is that the performance that night was pretty bad compared to most other NITL performances.

• Like 2