Erin vs Stephanie

Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me what is the whole Erin vs Stephanie war about? I heard that there are Erin's camp & Stephanie's camp :) - what the camps have against each other?

Why Erin & Stephanie do not like each other now? I am especially relating to the latest Erin's post regarding Stephanie's son quoting Axl. Erin said that it was cruel and that one day she will tell her truth. WTF ?

What was cruel exactly and what truth? Didn't she say the truth in court back in the 90s? Why did she suddenly changed her side against Stephanie and suddenly became so protective over Axl?

I do know the history of their relationships with Axl and lawsuits etc., but I do not understand where the recent conflict comes from and what is it that people have against both Stephanie & Erin.

I would appreciate as much details as possible.

p.s. I am kind of wondering how is Meegan fitting in all this now (I mean the GNR reunion & travelling with Slash & Axl), while she was testifying against Axl in the 90s :)

12 minutes ago, marlenaire said:

Thank you and sorry for repeating the topic, I am new here and can't find myself yet in thousands of posts.

Don't worry about it and welcome to the forum. :)

The poster above is right in that a lot of stuff about old girlfriends has been discussed in the thread linked above. Perhaps introduce yourself in that thread and you will probably get some answers for your questions.

23 hours ago, marlenaire said:

Hi All,

Could someone please explain to me what is the whole Erin vs Stephanie war about? I heard that there are Erin's camp & Stephanie's camp :) - what the camps have against each other?

Why Erin & Stephanie do not like each other now? I am especially relating to the latest Erin's post regarding Stephanie's son quoting Axl. Erin said that it was cruel and that one day she will tell her truth. WTF ?

What was cruel exactly and what truth? Didn't she say the truth in court back in the 90s? Why did she suddenly changed her side against Stephanie and suddenly became so protective over Axl?

I do know the history of their relationships with Axl and lawsuits etc., but I do not understand where the recent conflict comes from and what is it that people have against both Stephanie & Erin.

I would appreciate as much details as possible.

p.s. I am kind of wondering how is Meegan fitting in all this now (I mean the GNR reunion & travelling with Slash & Axl), while she was testifying against Axl in the 90s :)

How in the world would we know?  As far as I know, none of us here dated them.

• Like 1