Full Multi cam show (Noise Pollution)

On 02/04/2017 at 0:35 PM, TheSeeker said:

A guy was supposed to do this with 2010 footage but his hard drive crashed or something and he lost everything he had edited

Yeah thats me,  updating on that ...a couple of months after i gave that update i found like 80% of the work that a friend that was helping me with that saved on another hard drive (i wasnt even aware of that) and the stuff is still there. I would like to complete that one day since from what i remember we were at like 70% of having a complete show + an intro documentary and it was looking really good. As with a lot of things, problem is finding time go ahead and complete that

I might upload that 70% to youtube or vimeo and call it done also, just need to get togheter with this friend of mine that has the files

crappy preview from back then here: 

Edited by nico-ferro
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, nico-ferro said:

Yeah thats me,  updating on that ...a couple of months after i gave that update i found like 80% of the work that a friend that was helping me with that saved on another hard drive (i wasnt even aware of that) and the stuff is still there. I would like to complete that one day since from what i remember we were at like 70% of having a complete show + an intro documentary and it was looking really good. As with a lot of things, problem is finding time go ahead and complete that

I might upload that 70% to youtube or vimeo and call it done also, just need to get togheter with this friend of mine that has the files

crappy preview from back then here: 

Would love to see that finished one day - 2010 is my favorite vocal year and I love watching videos from that tour.

6 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

I dont know how much sense a bluray made of phone videos really makes.

just sayin'..

Its better then nothing mate it mainly for me and people who went to the show. The audio is alot better then what you get with a phone recording 

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Its better then nothing mate it mainly for me and people who went to the show. The audio is alot better then what you get with a phone recording 

I really enjoyed your work you did with the Philly multi cams.  Then again I am partial because I was front row at that gig.  But the audio from that gig that you used sounded great last year

• Like 1

I have probably watched this one from the show in the original post 20 times over the last week or so.. That Scream at 0:48 is ridiculous..  I liked the song/video back in the day and if you asked before the tour this wouldn't have been a song I was super excited to see but I have loved it.

Off topic I remember taking acid at my first Gn'R show.. Still to this day I can feel the chills of when Slash busted out the solo... It is short but that solo combined with the red house lights and the roar of the crowd is still vividly planted in my mind and will be forever.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I have probably watched this one from the show in the original post 20 times over the last week or so.. That Scream at 0:48 is ridiculous..  I liked the song/video back in the day and if you asked before the tour this wouldn't have been a song I was super excited to see but I have loved it.

Off topic I remember taking acid at my first Gn'R show.. Still to this day I can feel the chills of when Slash busted out the solo... It is short but that solo combined with the red house lights and the roar of the crowd is still vividly planted in my mind and will be forever.

You took acid at a GNR show?!!! Tell me more. 

• Like 1