Nightrain Renewal?

Just wondering if anyone will renew once their membership is up? 

I had the digital one that is no longer available and it has just now expired. I already bought the shirt, lanyard, and hoodie on Ebay for around $30. So to renew for $45 for clothes I already have seems like a rip off.

The presale tickets that were available for me were terrible compared to the seats I got with my Citi card so I almost feel like it is a waste of money.

I like this forum a lot more than the Nightrain forum too. If they were to change the shirt or offer the digital membership again I would possibly do it. So I was just wondering if anyone else feels this way and if you will be renewing?

4 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Nightrain may be the worst fanclub in existence. It has probably zero redeeming perks

Yep! Mine is finished now.  I knew it would be soon, especially after the mod came in the discussion just to tell us we were still only there because the forum had been down lol.

I've never been too much into that clothing things and the photos section it's just frustrating...Tako´s pics are much better than Kat's!! For me, it's not worth it..Definitely I´m not going to renew my membership, very expensive just to have pre-sale ticket . 

Edited by Derick

21 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Yep! Mine is finished now.  I knew it would be soon, especially after the mod came in the discussion just to tell us we were still only there because the forum had been down lol.

The mods are so useless on there. Katattastic seems cool and is the only one who gives a remote fuck. Its still full of crazy people who roam around with zero consequences. 

Ah well, the Nightrain forum is back to being dead like it was for the NuGNR era. The forum is just one thing, though. The contests are far and few between and only to members in the USA, the presale tickets are worse than the general sale, the merchandise takes forever to ship, there is zero customer service (I had to wait months and call tons of people to get that VIP book delivered), and its expensive. 

Edited by ZoSoRose
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The mods are so useless on there. Katattastic seems cool and is the only one who gives a remote fuck. Its still full if crazy people who roam around with zero consequences. 

Ah well, the Nightrain forum is back to being dead like it was for the NuGNR era. The forum is just one thing, though. The contests are far and few between and only to members in the USA, the presale tickets are worse than the general sale, the merchandise takes forever to ship, there is zero customer service (I had to wait months and call tons of people to get that VIP book delivered), and its expensive. 

Katattastic is the only one who acted like she really did care. I think they let her become a mod pretty recently.

Right after I made this thread Gnr tweeted out to join the nightrain lol. It is still the same robot.

Whoever is in charge of running the merchandising side of it should be fired, for sure. Even if you do renew, it would be next year before you get your merchandise. 

• Like 2

Nighttrain is a shit show, imo.  Just realized that my sub expired in Jan but didn't get a notice of it.  They had some cool contests or whatever but no support that I can see.  That said, I'd re-up if they had digital only subs. 

I renewed last years because I'm known for being an idiot but now I'm regretting already :facepalm:

I still havent got my tshirt, lanyard nor my dolls :anger:

And while I did buy my ticket through Nightrain presale, that's all the good I got from it.

Never won a fucking contest. Some prizes have been really amazing but I feel like most of them are rigged and go to the same usual die-hards you can see in every show so it's really disappointing, plus no one from another country has ever won a prize of those and they give away this stuff like once every 6 months.

So UNCOOL.

Omg talking about this has already given  me severe depression :unsure:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Katattastic is the only one who acted like she really did care. I think they let her become a mod pretty recently.

Right after I made this thread Gnr tweeted out to join the nightrain lol. It is still the same robot.

Whoever is in charge of running the merchandising side of it should be fired, for sure. Even if you do renew, it would be next year before you get your merchandise. 

The show merchandise has been great imo. Almost every show gets its own artwork and having the reissues of old shirts and designs was good for this tour.

Merchandise online? Good luck getting it shipped on time, if at all. Inexcusable.

4 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I don't understand why people keep saying the contests are for US people only...or no one outside the US ever wins anything when @downliner won a contest for tickets on there.

I'm still waiting on Nightrain sending me further details about those tickets, was meant to arrive in the New Year :lol:

• Like 1

Every time people would make threads about it, the mods were very quick to come in and tell everyone they were working on it. Or Send me a PM I will check it out for you. That is exactly what I was talking about, anything ordered online will be more $ and you can expect it to take a very long time.

Paid for digital membership for one year, got my presale codes for Toronto, Japan, Europe, and Montreal gigs, so for me it was worth it (I never ran into a ticket limit either, which was a bonus). But I won't be renewing it unless I need presale codes in future.

that thing is absolutely useless! The Tshirt was damn ugly; the presale code was ok but not really needed and the rest of the content is ridiculous. I faintly remember that nighttrain was automatically charging my creditcard for 2017, but when I log in it says I am no member anymore. Also I have no idea what I get for renewing it...the same Tshirt again? (which needed about 6 months to actually arrive...)

• Like 2