Nightrain Renewal?

I'm done with it. I've been in it off and on over the years. I rejoined last year strictly to get Vegas tickets. I used the presale for the KC show in '16 and the St Louis show this summer as well. I felt like I could've got better seats in the general damn sale than their presale got me. So- no thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'm done with it. I've been in it off and on over the years. I rejoined last year strictly to get Vegas tickets. I used the presale for the KC show in '16 and the St Louis show this summer as well. I felt like I could've got better seats in the general damn sale than their presale got me. So- no thanks.

Hey wait....when did you decide to go to STL?  I thought you couldn't make it to that one?

10 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Hey wait....when did you decide to go to STL?  I thought you couldn't make it to that one?

GnR St Louis- yes sir- I'm signed sealed delivered to be there.

I made a couple comments on the Metallica thread that I couldn't make THAT show in St Louis- I bet you saw those comments...

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 4:42 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

i got presale tickets cos something on Twitter popped up. i followed the link and it said you had to be a member of something...it might have been Nightrain. anyway i tried three times and the third time it worked. i tried to join Nightrain before this and it didn't work. now i am glad it didn't!

I like my shirt, its the cover of the Nightrain cassette single and I wear it a lot. 

Worth the money? Nope

And the oversized fanclub 'backstage pass' is a fuckin farce for a band who's fans are mostly in their 30's. 

Edited by Izzymacbeth

there's a little vinyl or cd now too, anyone knows what is on it?

they can't even milk the fans in a right way, do something like U2 does, this year subscribers gift is a 4 vinyls of the 4 singles of The Joshua Tree, on one side is the original track and on the other is a live version of one of the shows of the tour they gonna start... GNR could do the same because of the AFD anniversary...

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I wish they'd just sell the Nightrain 7" and the slip mats in the online store, because they're cool but I'm not signing up for Nightrain again just to get them.

They might, but it's probably because with very few new dates left to be added, they gotta find a way to get more people joining or renewing

36 minutes ago, Drunk_on_Drugs said:

They might, but it's probably because with very few new dates left to be added, they gotta find a way to get more people joining or renewing

A new single or album would do that (even if it's a live album or GH). :awesomeface:

But yea, that's probably the case. Hopefully they throw the leftovers into the store eventually.

You could just watch eBay. I'm sure there will be people who sell them. I joined nightrain last year and only got the digital version. Some time in the middle of the summer I bought the $85 pack for about $20. There were a lot of people selling them, probably because they just wanted the presale ticket codes.

T-shirt and laminate will ship in late June. Vinyl, litho, and slipmat will ship in the fall.  Why?

They are having the money now and you only get part of your order, it shouldn't be on sale until they can send it all out together especially with the woeful dispatch history they have with fans. Some are only getting their packages now after signing up last year. I bet a few won't receive the second part of the order without some chasing up.

Yeah, fuck their fan club! What a ripoff. If they would just send the shit when you order it, it wouldn't be so bad.

Pretty sure I saw people who just now got there bundles from last year. Some were ordered a little bit after Vegas. That is ridiculous.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

I'm a sucker for merch and a sucker for punishment so sign up again I must! ;-D

Do they usually send you a reminder email about renewing your membership?

Yeah, but only around the time your membership is about to expire.

I don't think you can renew now if you did recently.

• 2 weeks later...