The 100

Gibson87

Has anyone else seen this show? I'm not usually one for post apocalyptic shows but this one really piqued my interest. It's set 97 years after WWIII and these kids in their 20s who were juveniles in space are sent down to Earth to see if the ground is habitable. That's all I can say without spoiling anything. It's a must watch for people who like post apocalypse shows.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yes, seen the first 2 seasons and currently waiting for the rest to be put on Netflix because New Zealand Netflix fucking sucks.

So far its gotten better and better. Really interested to find out what happens in season 3.

Dude it's such a great show. Season 3 is the best one IMO. Not sure how far along you are in Season 2, but it gets pretty dark towards the end. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Yeah its getting pretty mental.

SPOILER ALERT!
P.S. Would not mind fucking Octavia and that A.I. bitch lol :lol:

It doesn't go away with Octavia :D

The A.I. bitch gets annoying after a while, might need some booze in me first :lol:

5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

She made me tree-grew! :lol:;)

I'm nearing the end of season 3 and yeah I'm tired of this A.I. bitch. She must die. Fucking hell though bro you're right it's gotten very dark. This show really has totally won me over, right at the begging I thought it was a shallow teen drama, how wrong I was.

I thought so too and decided to wait it out. Glad I did