Big Little Lies

You mean Big Little Lies with Reese Wintherspoon and Nicole Kidman? If so, yes I saw the whole season. it was a very good show.

I loved the ending. So good and unexpected.

Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's daughter is in it too.

This show is on HBO right? If it's not the same show, sorry.

Anyway, every good storylines and the characters are just so complex. Plenty of mystery too, which I love.

Enjoy!

I wasn't sure about it, so I dvr'd the first show, but then I was hooked.

Amazing actors and such great characters. Such good storylines for all the characters and how it all comes together at the end.

Not sure if it will have another season, but this one was just so good.

I think because of the ending it could have another season. The writing was just so good. Different from anything I've seen. Kudos to HBO and all the amazing actors who played the roles.

20 hours ago, Whiskey Rose said:

I enjoyed this show. Everyone's got their own issues and their own secrets. And a bit of a different angle was taken to a certain situation, which I found really compelling.

Did not expect that ending.

I know the ending was shocking to me too. Never expected who is what that did the deed.

I did guess who Jane's attacker was from the first show though. I thought it was pretty obvious.

I hope the series comes back for another season. I think there is more secrets to reveal and more stories to tell with this wonderful cast of characters.

9 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I did guess who Jane's attacker was from the first show though. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Same here. It was a bit predictable especially after the closet scene with him. But I didn't expect who the killer was.

Overall it was a good show. :) HBO always hits it out of the park.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 1:59 PM, Kris_1989 said:

Same here. It was a bit predictable especially after the closet scene with him. But I didn't expect who the killer was.

Overall it was a good show. :) HBO always hits it out of the park.

Yeah, the one you would least expect violence to come from!

Yeah, I'm glad I watched it because it turned out to be a very good show.

Yeah, I have all the premium channels mainly because they have awesome shows like this one.

Edited by dontdamnmeuyi2015
more to say

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:53 PM, Whiskey Rose said:

Ya, I'm really enjoying the whole Good vs Evil theme...at least I think that's the theme :lol:

I'm trying to remember what went on there. lol I watch so many shows I forget sometimes. I know I did like it.

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Finally got around to watching some of this last night. Seems very interesting overall but we're only 3 episodes in, so I'm assuming it will continue to get better.

Oh it does get better. Everyone has secrets, but it all comes together.

The characters have many sides to them. There were many surprises as the weeks went on and I totally love that in a show.

As you watch the show, I'm sure you will see things coming together and what's going on?

It's a guilty pleasure seeing the rich are not so well adjusted and happier than the rest of us. lol

Yeah, and I was shocked with who was involved in that ending. I knew who the guy was that attacked Jane, so that wasn't a surprise to me. Not surprised by the bully either because well his dad is one.

Anyway, it would be cool for the show to come back another season, but I did like how it ended. But also that lady cop isn't giving up on the women, so we can go further if the producers want to.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:18 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Heard amazing news today from Reese Wintherspoon, she was on the set of the new season of Big Little Lies with her co-stars, Laura Dern and Nicole Kidman.

So excited this show got the go ahead for a second season.

Well that's good news. It'll be interesting to see where they go.

On 5/8/2017 at 2:40 PM, ChineseDemocracy2004 said:

I enjoyed it. I like Shailene Woodley. 

Yes, me too! She's someone I forget about, then whenever I see her I'm reminded how good she is.