New Appetite for Distortion Ep. 18 Art Tavana & John Miller

2 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Art was fucking spot on when he was talking about certain fans trying to gain "points" by insulting Steven. But that's the way it's always been on forums. Before it was Slash they were insulting, now that he's back in with Axl, it's Steven. :facepalm:

As for Steven needing to "keep his mouth shut"... C'mon... Steven has every right to say whatever the hell he wants. Just because you don't like what he has to say doesn't mean he should be silenced. If he wants to air his dirty laundry - if that's what you consider it - let him. I've mentioned this in another thread already but it's such a double standard for the fans to think it's perfectly ok to voice their opinions on forums, facebook, and podcasts but then get pissy when a band member actually speaks out unfiltered. GNR members have never been PC, why are we expecting them to be now? If you don't like or want to hear what he has to say just don't listen. :shrugs:

Anyway, thanks for posting. Glad they're back to making episodes. :)

#teamstizzy ;)

ugh that makes me ill...trying to make points by dissing Steven or Slash or anyone. and hell yeah Steven has every right...it's a free country here in the US people! 

and yes thanks OP for posting :)

• Like 2

I am just fucking happy to have the opportunity to get to see Slash and Axl on the stage together.

I am about to be 36 so I saw them on MTV in the 80s and 90s.I was obsessed instantly.I never thought I would ever see them in person on the same stage.

I would love them to have a full AFD reunion for the anniversary, but if they don't, I am happy I got to see this. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I am just fucking happy to have the opportunity to get to see Slash and Axl on the stage together.

I am about to be 36 so I saw them on MTV in the 80s and 90s.I was obsessed instantly.I never thought I would ever see them in person on the same stage.

I would love them to have a full AFD reunion for the anniversary, but if they don't, I am happy I got to see this. 

Yes! ^ I am 39, so I totally relate...I was there for all of that back then in the day and was also obsessed with seeing Guns on MTV :) , but was too young at 14 to see them in concert in 91, and did I ever think that I would see the big 3 on stage again? Especially after 20 years had gone by?? Hell no!

Damn, am I ever so grateful for what has transpired so that me and many other fans out there could see them on stage for the very first time. SF was my first ever show last summer and I am super excited to be able to see them again in San Antonio this fall. I can not wait!!!! And yeah, of course I would love, love to see the fab 5 together again..but if this is what it is, then I am still happy. 

• Like 1